Worst You've Dealt With Online...

@JTB10000 "can not giving a car an oil change be considered as cheating?"

Of course not, certain people simply feel the need to badmouth others, no matter how ridiculous the reasoning is.

One-make room, KTM X-Bow at Spa, Sport Soft tires, 10% humidity. Everyone's lapping on 2:30-29. After some laps I get used to the car. I slap a nice 2:28.1
The fastest racer before that moment writes "Sky you hacker"
I answer "lol :P" thinking it was a joke. I get banned by the host (a friend of him, they were chatting by voice) right after that.
:odd:
I switch account, rejoin the same room just in time to start the race from the last position. I win the race by 15 secs, with a best lap of 27.4. He ragequits the race while in 3rd.
After the race I write "me hacker or u noob?". I leave.
Revenge is sweet :sly:

Last edited:
Joined a 70 MPH cop room ran by a club, and it was alright. The majority of us were just enjoying a nice cruise, and the few racers in there were dealt with. We had limits to performance, and the host was in spectate to keep an eye out for trouble makers. All was well...

Until we changed track to London, when all hell broke loose.

Someone had called the host a bad driver because he hit into people. Fairly reasonable, right? Not according to the host, who dropped the 444bhp limit and invited the other guy to beat his 36 second lap of London (done with the Tomahawk X) because a good cruiser will set fastest lap times, right?

Anyway, his fast lap opened the flood gates for Red Bulls and TXs to lap as fast as they can, and closed the flood gates on cops being able to do anything about it, the host being on the racer's side and all.

To sum up, 🤬 that host.

Joined a 70 MPH cop room ran by a club, and it was alright. The majority of us were just enjoying a nice cruise, and the few racers in there were dealt with. We had limits to performance, and the host was in spectate to keep an eye out for trouble makers. All was well...

Until we changed track to London, when all hell broke loose.

Someone had called the host a bad driver because he hit into people. Fairly reasonable, right? Not according to the host, who dropped the 444bhp limit and invited the other guy to beat his 36 second lap of London (done with the Tomahawk X) because a good cruiser will set fastest lap times, right?

Anyway, his fast lap opened the flood gates for Red Bulls and TXs to lap as fast as they can, and closed the flood gates on cops being able to do anything about it, the host being on the racer's side and all.

To sum up, 🤬 that host.
Kinda related.

I was in a Nurburgring lobby just driving about in a Tomahawk S, detuned a tad bit while others had LMPs and touring cars. I immediately get kicked.

Host messages me and says:

"Only noobs drive a Tomahawk X."

GG Host, GG.

Kinda related.

I was in a Nurburgring lobby just driving about in a Tomahawk S, detuned a tad bit while others had LMPs and touring cars. I immediately get kicked.

GG Host, GG.
Only noobs can't read that there's no "X". The standards of some peoples' education astounds me.

Kinda related.

GG Host, GG.
Should have replied "Only boobs don't set a HP limit to stop people driving Tomahawk Xs."

Then watched his head explode as you're still driving the S at a 1000 bhp limit. Probably wouldn't put 2 + 2 together.

I was once hosting one of those ''Car show, winner picks category'' rooms and someone who comes there often joined. We continued playing and later on, three people including me happen to have the same car. One green, one red and one blue (It was a Ferrari California). So i typed in the chat ''We have cars with the three base colours''. Then the guy that joined said something like ''we're missing yellow''. I proceeded to say ''Yellow is made with green and red''. He started arguing that no, no, no it's not and i just said whatever, doesn't matter. I was slightly annoyed but this is what really did it. The next category picked was hatchbacks. One person picked a Mazda RX-500. I'm not sure if it really is a hatchback or not but whatever. The the same person from before said ''The rx500 is not a hatchback because it doesn't have an ff layout.'' I don't think i need to go any further.

Not only his stupidity was annoying but when he joined he announced ''I have bought a few new cars so whan i bring them out i will say if it's a new car or not'' As if anyone really cared. And every time a new category was picked and he picked a new car he would type ''*New Car*'' in the chat.

Last edited:
I was once hosting one of those ''Car show, winner picks category'' rooms and someone who comes there often joined. We continued playing and later on, three people including me happen to have the same car. One green, one red and one blue (It was a Ferrari California). So i typed in the chat ''We have cars with the three base colours''. Then the guy that joined said something like ''we're missing yellow''. I proceeded to say ''Yellow is made with green and red''. He started arguing that no, no, no it's not and i just said whatever, doesn't matter. I was slightly annoyed but this is what really did it. The next category picked was hatchbacks. One person picked a Mazda RX-500. I'm not sure if it really is a hatchback or not but whatever. The the same person from before said ''The rx500 is not a hatchback because it doesn't have an ff layout.'' I don't think i need to go any further.

Not only his stupidity was annoying but when he joined he announced ''I have bought a few new cars so whan i bring them out i will say if it's a new car or not'' As if anyone really cared. And every time a new category was picked and he picked a new car he would type ''*New Car*'' in the chat.
I join a few of those lobbies here and there. What gets on my tatti-bojangles is when people bring out racing cars. I thought the whole point of these lobbies was to show off our taste in modifications, not to bring out a generic race car that we can't customize...

I join a few of those lobbies here and there. What gets on my tatti-bojangles is when people bring out racing cars. I thought the whole point of these lobbies was to show off our taste in modifications, not to bring out a generic race car that we can't customize...
Or people who think it's amusing to blow our ears off, revving their Tomahawks and RedBulls without pause.

Or people who think it's amusing to blow our ears off, revving their Tomahawks and RedBulls without pause.
I limit the PP to 710. All (real) road cars can be fully tuned under 710, but Tommys and Red Balls can't be detuned to 710.

Add me on PSN if you fancy it - we could go into some lobbies.

He was actually right about the color thing though.

Edit: Nevermind that's primary colors of art.

I can't believe my first time playing GT6 after returning from a long hiatus and I get involved into some bull:censored: and even worse there's four of these trolls. My lord.

So I joined a drag lobby, I wrote in the chat saying that I want the lobby to go crazy because I'm back *lol* and ironically, instead of everyone saying welcome back! 4 guys start talking crap about me telling me to stfu and were sharing their negative opinions about Pokemon. So if they don't like Pokemon, fine but then one of them takes their opinions against me and tells me to shut the 🤬 up even more. I constantly kept telling them to stop since I absolutely didn't do anything bad and they kept whining about it. One of them then decided to lie that I was going to take them to someplace harmful. *I couldn't hear exactly on what this kid was saying because he had a mic.* One of them went ahead and called Sony and he told me he was going to console ban me for starting crap which I absolutely DID NOT! I told him you were going to fail big time and you're just going to ban yourself because that's false banning. I told the host to kick all four of them and thank god he actually listened because if not, this post would get deleted because of how angry I would be if he kicked me and would be a full blown sweary insult filled post. The host either kicked all of them or all of them went to a different lobby because they were butthurt enough to move on.

Now I just want to say this. I know I've met some really butthurt people before but this kid who tried to call sony on me is the most freaking butthurt troll I have ever met in my life. I hope tomorrow when this kid fires up his PS3 to go play GT6, I hope when he boots it up, he gets a message telling him that his HDD is corrupted. I just hope his PS3 ends up the same way like what my PS3 went through all the way back in December and has no USB Flashdrive to save his data from being erased. Like seriously, I either want to see this kid's PS3's HDD burn or see his PS3's Motherboard burn or even altogether because what this kid just said and done to me, he deserves it! :mischievous:

I can't believe my first time playing GT6 after returning from a long hiatus and I get involved into some bull:censored: and even worse there's four of these trolls. My lord.

So I joined a drag lobby, I wrote in the chat saying that I want the lobby to go crazy because I'm back *lol* and ironically, instead of everyone saying welcome back! 4 guys start talking crap about me telling me to stfu and were sharing their negative opinions about Pokemon. So if they don't like Pokemon, fine but then one of them takes their opinions against me and tells me to shut the 🤬 up even more. I constantly kept telling them to stop since I absolutely didn't do anything bad and they kept whining about it. One of them then decided to lie that I was going to take them to someplace harmful. *I couldn't hear exactly on what this kid was saying because he had a mic.* One of them went ahead and called Sony and he told me he was going to console ban me for starting crap which I absolutely DID NOT! I told him you were going to fail big time and you're just going to ban yourself because that's false banning. I told the host to kick all four of them and thank god he actually listened because if not, this post would get deleted because of how angry I would be if he kicked me and would be a full blown sweary insult filled post. The host either kicked all of them or all of them went to a different lobby because they were butthurt enough to move on.

Now I just want to say this. I know I've met some really butthurt people before but this kid who tried to call sony on me is the most freaking butthurt troll I have ever met in my life. I hope tomorrow when this kid fires up his PS3 to go play GT6, I hope when he boots it up, he gets a message telling him that his HDD is corrupted. I just hope his PS3 ends up the same way like what my PS3 went through all the way back in December and has no USB Flashdrive to save his data from being erased. Like seriously, I either want to see this kid's PS3's HDD burn or see his PS3's Motherboard burn or even altogether because what this kid just said and done to me, he deserves it! :mischievous:
Calm down, Sony will get him.

Calm down, Sony will get him.
I'm sorry but the events I just described here is just too much. lol

Now I'm calmed after that incident. First day of playing GT6 after returning from a hiatus was more like First day in hell playing GT6 after returning from a hiatus.

Yesterday, I decided to go to rooms doing my Droopy the Dog voice, two rooms were perfectly fine with this and they went along. But the third room, I said hi, and each one goes crazy saying I'm trolling, now I know of voice trolling, but I was trying to make people happier, eventually, everyone but the host stops, they are in TX's and the host starts hitting me. Only him. He said he was going to kick me, I dared him to, he said ok, but he didn't. :irked:

I'm sorry but the events I just described here is just too much. lol

Now I'm calmed after that incident. First day of playing GT6 after returning from a hiatus was more like First day in hell playing GT6 after returning from a hiatus.
Well, there's more good people than bad, almost everyone has a fond memory of Pokemon.

The other day I was in a Nurb 'Free Run' lobby and decided to test drive some cars that I have never driven before. I pick my stock EP Civic. About half way into the lap, the race countdown started...okay, I thought this was a free run lobby? Whatever, the original host probably left, so I went along with it. I didn't have much time to pick a car and get back on the course, so I picked the first car I seen that I knew had a good Nurb tune on it. Ended up getting in my Hiroto GT-R.
So the race starts moments later. A wide variety of cars were on the track, including one Tomahawk. Of course it won, with me coming in 2nd. A few of the people in the room started bashing the person in the Tomahawk for using a "crazy fast car" and demanded that the host "kik" him. Me and another person said not to kick him, but rather to just not allow the use of the Tomahawk and Redbulls. Any further use in either would result in the big boot. The rule was applied, and we continued doing our thing.
So another race starts 10 minutes later. This time I used my Penzoil Nismo GT-R, and came in 2nd again, due to the winner using another "crazy fast car", the 2X. What's funny is the person that used the 2X was one of the hotheads bashing the guy in the previous race that used a Tomahawk. So me and the Tomahawk person from the last race asked him why he would bash a "Crazy fast car" user, then go ahead and use a "Crazy fast car" in the following race? He would then to tell us that we were "noobs" and couldn't beat him. So I just left the room, because I didn't feel like arguing with kids.
Shortly after I leave and find an ACTUAL Nurb free run room, he sends me a PM saying pretty much the same thing he told me and that other guy for calling him out.
Biggest hypocrite I have ever met on GT6. =/

The other day I was in a Nurb 'Free Run' lobby and decided to test drive some cars that I have never driven before. I pick my stock EP Civic. About half way into the lap, the race countdown started...okay, I thought this was a free run lobby? Whatever, the original host probably left, so I went along with it. I didn't have much time to pick a car and get back on the course, so I picked the first car I seen that I knew had a good Nurb tune on it. Ended up getting in my Hiroto GT-R.
So the race starts moments later. A wide variety of cars were on the track, including one Tomahawk. Of course it won, with me coming in 2nd. A few of the people in the room started bashing the person in the Tomahawk for using a "crazy fast car" and demanded that the host "kik" him. Me and another person said not to kick him, but rather to just not allow the use of the Tomahawk and Redbulls. Any further use in either would result in the big boot. The rule was applied, and we continued doing our thing.
So another race starts 10 minutes later. This time I used my Penzoil Nismo GT-R, and came in 2nd again, due to the winner using another "crazy fast car", the 2X. What's funny is the person that used the 2X was one of the hotheads bashing the guy in the previous race that used a Tomahawk. So me and the Tomahawk person from the last race asked him why he would bash a "Crazy fast car" user, then go ahead and use a "Crazy fast car" in the following race? He would then to tell us that we were "noobs" and couldn't beat him. So I just left the room, because I didn't feel like arguing with kids.
Shortly after I leave and find an ACTUAL Nurb free run room, he sends me a PM saying pretty much the same thing he told me and that other guy for calling him out.
Biggest hypocrite I have ever met on GT6. =/
The funny thing was I just joined that room the moment you left that day and I pulled out my Toma-X.

Got bashed for using it, commented "lol top kek" and left.

The funny thing was I just joined that room the moment you left that day and I pulled out my Toma-X.

Got bashed for using it, commented "lol top kek" and left.
Even though it got "banned" lolz. That room was full of nutterbutters anyway.

Time to step away from the internet friend.:boggled:

Okay, that ending sentence... A little too extreme.

There's a reason why threads like this exist you know. ;)
I hope tomorrow when this kid fires up his PS3 to go play GT6, I hope when he boots it up, he gets a message telling him that his HDD is corrupted. I just hope his PS3 ends up the same way like what my PS3 went through all the way back in December and has no USB Flashdrive to save his data from being erased. I either want to see this kid's PS3's HDD burn or see his PS3's Motherboard burn or even altogether because what this kid just said and done to me, he deserves it! :mischievous:
This quote tho. Really?

Latest Posts

Back