Worst You've Dealt With Online...

Remember the episode of TopGear where they drove in Peugeots and shouted maniac a lot?

Someone's recreating it on GT6.

Remember that the TopGear bit was funny?

Someone hasn't managed to recreate this on GT6.

All he does is drive in 1st gear and hit people in a vain attempt to be funny which is comparable to getting someone else's leftover food out of a bin and reheating it in a microwave and calling that a meal.

I've noticed that, wont give name but he is really annoying. does it mostly in cruise and track day lobbies

Today, i saw someone driving a Honda 1300s, and he was on Indy road course, and he was pushin people around, people were bringing out thier Silverados to hit him, but they never could, he'd turn at the last second.

What's very annoying are these racist 8 or 9 years old cracknuts. Seriously, they kicked me because I was from a country of monkeys and them kicked a Mexican because he was....

Mexican.

What's very annoying are these racist 8 or 9 years old cracknuts. Seriously, they kicked me because I was from a country of monkeys and them kicked a Mexican because he was....

Mexican.

some are just ignorant, dont let it get to you.

People who don't bother braking on the ring on the very first corner. This is the reason i would much rather get put at the back of everyone at the starting line.

People who don't bother braking on the ring on the very first corner. This is the reason i would much rather get put at the back of everyone at the starting line.
It's ridiculous. The track is 13 miles long and yet people think the race is won or lost in the first corner.

Nurburgring.

Racing with a couple of friends and randoms until SUDDENLY comes up a guy in a MP4-12C attempting to take me out of the track.

He hits me, I manage to sustain stability, while he loses it and spins out.

Driver: "🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬"

Silence for a moment.

Racing continues to go on, and, in just a few minutes, same guy comes in and attempts to rear-end a friend full-on force, completely misses.

Same Driver: "Y'all are just little kids. BYE!"

Driver rage quits.

:odd::odd::odd::odd::odd:

Nurburgring.

Racing with a couple of friends and randoms until SUDDENLY comes up a guy in a MP4-12C attempting to take me out of the track.

He hits me, I manage to sustain stability, while he loses it and spins out.

Driver: "🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬"

Silence for a moment.

Racing continues to go on, and, in just a few minutes, same guy comes in and attempts to rear-end a friend full-on force, completely misses.

Same Driver: "Y'all are just little kids. BYE!"

Driver rage quits.

:odd::odd::odd::odd::odd:
What the hell lmfao

"Crs 1/3 not a road car" (s? It's a 5)
Yes it is, it's literally called the KTM X-Bow Street. Besides, others are in that Tomahawk X thing, that's definitely not a road car.
"Yeah but Aussies get to do whatever they want. 2/3 answering back."

I... what?

Yes it is, it's literally called the KTM X-Bow Street. Besides, others are in that Tomahawk X thing, that's definitely not a road car.

I... what?
Amazing how such utter morons haven't been weeded out of existence by evolution and natural selection, yet.

I... what?
27e5311e5075b62e03451701b4233267.jpg

I've asked this before but I need clarification: can not giving a car an oil change be considered as cheating? This is the mindset of some people I've encountered online.

To me, whatever pp a car is, that's its pp. It shouldn't matter if the car is over the set pp with an oil change if it's under or below the set pp without one.

Back