Worst You've Dealt With Online...

Oh man... That happened once in a JDM lobby in GT5...

Even we said to those brats (3 in total) that the x2010/11 is Austrian, even it was developed by Japanese.

They kept going... And still enjoyed driving my R32 GT-R. :D

But all these Red Bull cars are surely British not Austrian, like most of the F1 Teams they are designed by British brains and funded by a wealthy businessman from oversees (Except Lotus who are funded by Wonga loans).

Just the usual... someone coming into the corner, using you as their brakes. Seems to be a pretty normal thing for the idiots who end up behind and can't make up those few seconds through skill :banghead:

Some people just eat hate for breakfast I guess. And if on top of that you drive better than they do, you're just asking for it lmao ... It's so sad it's funny.

This and if they rub paint with you, they think it's absolutely fine and when you do the same they take offence and either kick you out or rage at you.

Worst? Going into a room and realising that the folks in there were using voice-chat and irritated the hell out of me.

Btw, is there an option to lower the volume for voice-chat? Can't find anything in the menu.
This reply is late, but if you click on member list, which is next to the chat icon, you can mute selective people.

I'm not trying to spark anything here, but does anybody think that European players tend to 'stick together' more and maybe attack other nationalities on track? I notice that British players are picked out a lot, because when I am in a clean room with Germans or Swiss etc, more often than not they gang up on the British guys and take us out for fun. Are the British some kind of laughing stock online? Or am I imagining it?
In the spanish room I always play, we always prefer only spanish because of less delay issues, but its not really about the nationality, its about the players and how they drive. There are good and bad drivers everywhere.

I had this Spanish player doing burnouts on the start/finish line during practise. It was hilarious until qualifying :lol:

I've lost a bit of respect for my country's servers now since I've been abused several times for calling out questionable driving to people... people can't take criticism it seems.

Having a 1 on 1 battle with a guy on Apricot Hill in X2014-Jr's, I was considerably faster than him, Cuts the final chicane and rams me off track quickly followed by a "sry" text.

He felt the hosts cold toe cap of justice shortly after that outburst.

I'm not trying to spark anything here, but does anybody think that European players tend to 'stick together' more and maybe attack other nationalities on track? I notice that British players are picked out a lot, because when I am in a clean room with Germans or Swiss etc, more often than not they gang up on the British guys and take us out for fun. Are the British some kind of laughing stock online? Or am I imagining it?
"____ ONLY" rooms could exist because the owner might be, for example, Spanish and cannot speak English. Then he only invites Spanish people to the room.

I've had a few, was on a cruise lobby and it said any car can be used etc, so i thought for a little laugh i'd bring out my little panda thats tuned to the moon with nos and painted chrome gold with gold rims for a laugh.Me and my mate thought it was funny then suddenly i start getting abuse off what i think was a little prepubescent rat going on bout how the veyron was so much better then him whining to host to kick me cause im driving a panda.

Or the numerous idiots who think drift's equate to pulling the handbreak, on some cars sure i use the e-break depending but i bring out certain cars like the golden panda in drift lobbies for a laugh and its usually met with a few laughs but some people get really angry bout it and rage which is rather amusing.

The community much like any game has its good folks and bad ones, even CoD has this.

"____ ONLY" rooms could exist because the owner might be, for example, Spanish and cannot speak English. Then he only invites Spanish people to the room.
I'm not talking about those. It's just when there are a group of a certain nation in any room, they seem to be hell bent on taking out the Brits.

I know, but it happens a lot. In my mind, too often. That's why I thought that the British might be seen as an online laughing stock. For example, two days a go I was doing 12 lap GT3 races at the Nurburgring. There were about five Swiss drivers, a couple of French, a Pole, and two Brits (including me). In every single race, the Swiss would t-bone us off at the first corner and laugh their heads off over the mics. But they avoided every bit of contact with the other two nationalities, and if an accident did occur, they wouldn't stop apologising about it. It happened a few times in GT5, but GT6 seems to be plagued with it. It's really annoying being the target of everyone when you've done nothing wrong.

I know, but it happens a lot. In my mind, too often. That's why I thought that the British might be seen as an online laughing stock. For example, two days a go I was doing 12 lap GT3 races at the Nurburgring. There were about five Swiss drivers, a couple of French, a Pole, and two Brits (including me). In every single race, the Swiss would t-bone us off at the first corner and laugh their heads off over the mics. But they avoided every bit of contact with the other two nationalities, and if an accident did occur, they wouldn't stop apologising about it. It happened a few times in GT5, but GT6 seems to be plagued with it. It's really annoying being the target of everyone when you've done nothing wrong.

That's why nobody want to play with me : because of my country :( :D

The worst i've dealt with online ? Today, not much rooms, I just wanted to join one of thoses "trackday" lobby (as nobody went to mine today). 9 out of 10 lobbies we're with the "boost" option activated !!! Seriously ? On a trackday-no race-just drive whatever you want, you activate this silly option ? :odd:

PS : the 10th lobby was not accessible btw :D

Haven't played much online. It's usually just the typical crap all the time. Trying to set good laps on street cars with street tires and some weirdo comes up with either an LMP or the Suzuki Escudo with Racing Soft tires. And that usually ends up on being rammed.

I'll stick to offline, which is what I prefer.

Haven't played much online. It's usually just the typical crap all the time. Trying to set good laps on street cars with street tires and some weirdo comes up with either an LMP or the Suzuki Escudo with Racing Soft tires. And that usually ends up on being rammed.

I'll stick to offline, which is what I prefer.
I hate that on the 'ring. I once got constantly rear ended by a Golf on RS, I was in a 700HP Supra on road tyres. I tried to let him past but he kept honking and flashing, but I blasted past him on the straight. It think that was also the lobby where people were dragging the wrong way down the straight :grumpy:.

Last edited:
I get kicked out of a lot of French rooms when they see I'm American

The reason if your regarding Canadians? They're not fond of Americans they think there annoying and drive very bad. Also Americans say Canadians suck :(.

I still haven't played any gt games online. I've had a ton of bad experiences playing other games and its left a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to online gaming. I don't have a mic either. Maybe one day I'll give gt online a go, we'll see, until then, I'll just stick to the seasonals for my online experience.

Luckily, the worst I've seen online thus far are people who refuse to get off RS tires and actually play the game like it's supposed to be played. PD should make it so that road cars can only have road tires. SS tires are already like glue!

I get kicked out of a lot of French rooms when they see I'm American
My worst experiences have also been with French people. I was in a SSRX room once and after a couple of races they started insulting me in french, and attacking me on track.

My worst experiences have also been with French people. I was in a SSRX room once and after a couple of races they started insulting me in french, and attacking me on track.
got the same stuff aswell, they heard me and my mate on the headset and slagged us off for being Scottish although they sounded young like 13-14 y/o and were more content ramming us off track with their Veyrons >.>

Although that itself is a very isolated incident, its the only run in i've had thus far.

Recently.... People who think Nissan GT-R's with nitrous are appropriate for drag racing against Shelby GT500's and Chevy Novas.

Also people in drag rooms who think swearing at you and spamming messages like "FU *insert username here*" is appropriate. I did the right thing, informing him kindly that it must be my net causing my car to hit him on his screen, because I hadn't touched him, then told him "Make sure to get an explanation before you hate, man" and left the server.

In terms of the worst of this case of experiences, it'd have to be being punted into the wall by some jerk in a suped up hatch while I was trying to drive my new FXX on a free run room. Said jerk in a hatchback rammed me every time I came around the track until I eventually gave up on the free run.

You're in an FXX, can't you just out maneuver the stupid hatchback driver? Go on one side where he thinks he'll be able to hit you, wait for them to make their move, hit the brakes, and watch them hit the wall or go off course. It'll make them rage and leave you laughing.

You're in an FXX, can't you just out maneuver the stupid hatchback driver? Go on one side where he thinks he'll be able to hit you, wait for them to make their move, hit the brakes, and watch them hit the wall or go off course. It'll make them rage and leave you laughing.

FXX has really twitchy handling at speed, I was working on tuning it for maximum stability at time. Slamming the brakes isn't really an option because like certain other MR cars... It gets snap oversteer the moment you even look at the brakes.

Fortunately I've mostly got that fixed entirely, I'll be ready the next time.

FXX has really twitchy handling at speed, I was working on tuning it for maximum stability at time. Slamming the brakes isn't really an option because like certain other MR cars... It gets snap oversteer the moment you even look at the brakes.

Fortunately I've mostly got that fixed entirely, I'll be ready the next time.

Oh. Nevermind then. I don't know much about the FXX other than that its a race car and Ferrari despises the idea of taking your own million-dollar race car wherever you want without having some stupid representative following you around.

Back