Dampers (C): 4/5
Dampers (E): 2/4
ARB: 5/5
Camber: 1.4/2.1
Toe: 0.11/0.21

Horsepower: 350hp
Torque: 277 ft/lb

EVERYTHING is different...

The NISMO 370 setup I linked to also has an alternate suspension setup if you prefer a stiffer setup and there are two different LSD settings as well, if I am remembering correctly.

I will always love my Isuzu Bellett GT-R, Renault R8 Gordini and Alpine A110, but I'm also loving the Suzuki GSX-R/4 and the Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2. They all such lightweight fun.

2002_dodge_viper_gts__gran_turismo_6__by_vertualissimo-d726h17.jpg

I have fallen in love with the Nissan 370Z. I could drive that car for hours and hours...
I'm with you on that one. I call it my pleasure boat, as it's just a pleasure to till around in. Mind you, mine is tuned (540hp, CM tires), but I have more miles on it than all but two of my other cars (Rocket '07, 650PP, use it for B-Spec 24-minute Nurburgring; maxed Huayra (whichever has more PP), use it for B-Spec Like The Wind Route X).

(2,734.3 miles, in case anyone was wondering.)

@TexRex CM tires are a perfect match for that 370Z. I've also done a lot of miles with CS tires fitted, like around the Nordschleife when we used it as one of the eligible cars for a 30 minute race a couple of weeks back. I don't have any of my 370Z's tuned quite as powerful as you, but perhaps I will crank it up a notch on another tuning tab in car settings. The car has such wonderful balance for a front engine automobile... 👍

I'm with you on that one. I call it my pleasure boat, as it's just a pleasure to till around in. Mind you, mine is tuned (540hp, CM tires), but I have more miles on it than all but two of my other cars (Rocket '07, 650PP, use it for B-Spec 24-minute Nurburgring; maxed Huayra (whichever has more PP), use it for B-Spec Like The Wind Route X).

(2,734.3 miles, in case anyone was wondering.)
Yeah, I love the sound of it when it cranks up.

@TexRex CM tires are a perfect match for that 370Z.
If I'm looking for something comparable to what's available on the car as stock, I'd turn to CH, but CM seemed reasonable considering anyone that increases their car's output by almost 70% is probably going to want some more grip. :sly:

If I'm looking for something comparable to what's available on the car as stock, I'd turn to CH, but CM seemed reasonable considering anyone that increases their car's output by almost 70% is probably going to want some more grip. :sly:
I've gotta be honest -- I rarely go down to CH tires. Only for the oldest of cars and the lowest powered of cars. But, I have no problem running my Diablo replicas or similarly powered cars on CM tires. I do throw on CS quite often and even SH if I'm trying to simulate a modern Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tire. Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires are probably stickier than SH, but laterally SM or SS is too grippy.

I think you and I probably share very similar philosophies on which tires should be used on which cars, although I think you take it even a step further than I do...which I commend. I'm just a big wimp. I drive mostly Ridox Replica builds and occasionally he will build something outrageously powerful on CM tires and if the build calls for it, that's what I stay with. Usually his more modern vehicles are CS tires and I think that is because we really need a tire grade between CS and CM and definitely something between CS and SH.

If it's 50% then you're adding 475 HP to the engine.
I've read on GTP, and my own limited experience with the nitrous system in the game leads me to believe it's very likely the case, that the percentage selected is actually the percentage of half of the vehicle's pre-nitrous output--wherein a 1000hp car at 50% nitrous gets a 250hp boost.

I've read on GTP, and my own limited experience with the nitrous system in the game leads me to believe it's very likely the case, that the percentage selected is actually the percentage of half of the vehicle's pre-nitrous output--wherein a 1000hp car at 50% nitrous gets a 250hp boost.
Oh, thank you for letting me know.

Oh, thank you for letting me know.
Take that with a grain of salt as you should any information found on the internet. It seems odd to me that it would work out that way, but other details of the game are odd as well. ;)

Okay, Thanks.

my favorite car is my '11 Clio RS or '11 Mini Cooper S and im also starting to like the '04 Honda Integra Type R

Fantastic cars once set up and tuned right.

Ascari Full Track_24.jpg

One of my top-3 favourite cars of all time is a turbocharged monster present in the game, the Sauber Merc C9... i usually say it's my favourite in GT6 too but, lately, i have a car that i find myself using so much, with such great results, that i fell in love with it.

My black Evo III, based on Kyoichi Sudo's car from Initial D, @450-500PP, with solid setups for circuit, rally and drift :bowdown:

initial-55cce752073ba-55cddc4e08eb1.gif

Last edited:
My favorite road car is the Audi RS6 Avant. A very underrated car IMO.

My favorite race car is the McLaren F1 Stealth Edition. It got me through difficult I-A races and one step away from completing the entire game.

Back