Your Favorite Car in GT6?

• Thread starter GTP_Denza
  • 429 comments
I like the Mercedes Vision GT, its fast, it has decent handling, and its free. With it I managed to beat the GT World Championship in career mode.

Renault 8 Gordini (with full engine tune and race hard tyres) - it's RR configuration gives it a great launch off the line and also the ability to brake later and slip up the inside for an overtake at Druids hairpin (also superb for Tsukuba). The handling is entertaining and tricky enough to keep you on your toes - superb on tight hairpins and needs full concentration for fast sweepers.

Try it - I think you may be as pleasantly surprised as I was!

My current favourites: Pagani Zonda (6 liter) and Peugeot 106 Rallye.
I think it's a shame that the handling of most cars (stock road cars) is dominated by the .20 rear toe in.

02 viper, GTS Blue with white strips. Been waiting to get this paint scheme on an old shape viper since GT1. Rejoice. Also pretty good PP range so you can enter it in lots of races and its competitive.

RAYBRIG HSV-010 '10 and NSX GT500 '06
Best looking cars than the other Super GT cars. Team Kunimitsu really knows how to colour their cars.

R35 GT-R Touring Car
Originally started as a DLC car in GT5, it was very stable especially on the (Nürburgring).

GT by Citroën Race Car
Much improved over it's predecessor also a damn head turner because of its design.

X2014
I spend more time on this car than its predecessors because the car is very responsive and doesn't lose control that much. Also doesn't cost too much time to earn it too once you get its basics down to win it!!!!!

Last edited:
Renault 8 Gordini (with full engine tune and race hard tyres) - it's RR configuration gives it a great launch off the line and also the ability to brake later and slip up the inside for an overtake at Druids hairpin (also superb for Tsukuba). The handling is entertaining and tricky enough to keep you on your toes - superb on tight hairpins and needs full concentration for fast sweepers.

Try it - I think you may be as pleasantly surprised as I was!
I agree. The R8 Gordini is amazingly good fun. I'm still running mine totally stock other than an oil change and I haven't gotten bored with it yet.

Current favorite: Ferrari 288 GTO '84
This car is one of my favorites. Love it. A few years ago I posted that the Ferrari 288 GTO '84 should have been in GT 5. People trashed talked me saying there were too many Ferraris in the game. Now I laugh because GT 6 have one of my favorite cars of all time in their game.:cheers::gtpflag:

My favorite car in GT6 is the Aston Martin V12 Vantage. The car is just beautiful, probably the best looking car in the game!

Merc SLS AMG, Nissan Skyline R32 GTR, Nissan Skyline R34 GTR, Nissan GTR'12 and Aston Martin DB9'06.
They are my favorite cars to drive in GT6.

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car: Thanks to the new suspension physics, this car can finally be part of GT3 Class with ballast. When I tested this for GT3 Championship(with added weight), it became just like a Matech Ford GT GT3.
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 LM Race Car: Even with new suspension physics, this car remains to be an LMP/Group C killer if added with Engine Lvl.3 and Supercharger.

1 - Ruf's CTR,CTR2 & BTR = I'm a Porsche guy,that's all.

2 - Jaguar XJ220 (Normal and LM) = I really love old Jaguar's,principally this one. This car has the sexiesty engine sound in the game for me!

3 - Lancia Stratos = I love Lancias too. This car handles incredibly fun. It's a joy to drive it in Nurburgring.

4 - Ferrari 512BB = Awesome looking car,and hard to see in video-games.

5 - 60's Ferrari,Jaguar and Shelby = Passion for old race cars here.

:D

PORSCHE (RUF) 00' - I love PORSCHE's, but I do wish GT had the new 911's. I know EA and FORZA have a licence... but GT is a HUGE company with TONS for fans!

SRT Viper

Ferrari 599

BMW M3 every year (not the GTR or other one)- I love BMW's more than PORSCHE's... They just feel connected to the road.

Lamborghini Adventador '11

Audi R8 LMS Ultra

And MANY more! :D

Back