Your Favorite Car in GT6?

• Thread starter GTP_Denza
  • 429 comments
I have been enjoying GT6 for quite some time now. There are too many cars to pick an absolute favorite, plus I haven't driven nearly all 1200 of them. There is a small car that has taken my heart however. This car happens to be the 1966 Renault Gordini. It is some of the most fun you will have for 50k. All 101 of its horsepower pushing you forward and that little engine that loves to rev! It turns in like nothing else and its tail swings out mid corner. It is a dream to drive! If anyone has a measly 50k to spare, buy one and go to the Nordschleife for the time of your life!

I will have to buy one today and try it.... In GT5 and GT6 I've always had an A112 ABARTH 79!
So much fun! Great handling for its shape and I've used it to win most "Italian " career races. It looks good in red but in an alien slime green color the replays are almost comical watching an old, boxy, square headlight hatchback passing modern day sports cars...
Also M3 GTR, Shelby GT500 '13 - 69 Camaro - Evo touring car - the M3 GTR is by far my GO TO car for 500-600 PP races.

well GT6 says my favorite car is the '78 Pontiac Firebird...but that's only because I've used it the most in career mode and it has won the most races. It's a great car but maybe only 4 on my list of favorites. The top 3 are tied.

The 2J
The '69 Camaro Z28 race car
&
VW 1200 with full tune and dirt tires...see my profile pic

McLaren MP4-12C. Rocketed around Suzuka in a bone-stock one. Hits 173 mph on the straight! Also, get a load of the wing that deploys upon hard deceleration. Cool!

Personally, the Ferrari 430 Scuderia - Lots of power, lots of downforce and lightweight, and best of all, only 549pp!

well GT6 says my favorite car is the '78 Pontiac Firebird...but that's only because I've used it the most in career mode and it has won the most races. It's a great car but maybe only 4 on my list of favorites. The top 3 are tied.

The 2J
The '69 Camaro Z28 race car
&
VW 1200 with full tune and dirt tires...see my profile pic
I too have used that 1978 Pontiac Firebird for a lot of races and a lot of wins. Was cheap and tunes very well for a somewhat heavy car. I don't have the 2J yet in GT6 but in GT5 was an absolute favorite and I'm sure it will be in 6 when I fork over the upteen million credits :-/. In GT5 I won mine on my 1970 birthday ticket :-)

I haven't seen any or many list the Audi S1 Rally Car or Pikes Peak. The white red/black or the white yellow/black one. I haven't had the 1.5 mil to buy one yet but it's high on my want list.... Love the look! I hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment.
Paul

image.jpg

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 Touring Car '00

The Alfa GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 is my favorite. I know it's underpowered and very expensive (10 mil.), but it is LOUD and a blast to drive. My buttkicker really kicks my butt when I'm racing. I love the fact there are so many different favorite cars for people to drive. Can't argue with any choices because it's "YOUR" favorite car.

My new favorite is the Lotus 97T. I love that despite the 1049 HP, it is so composed, and ****ing fast too!

1- Lotus Elise Race Car'96 and Gillet Vertigo
2- Light Rocket & BMW 507 (w/semi-racing sound)
3- NSX-R Prototype Race & Road Car

Top 10 (in random order): 1967 Toyota 2000gt,1968 Corvette (with the L-88 in it of course),1986 MR2 G-Limited Super Charger,1997 MR2 GT-S,1954 300 SL,1973 BMW 2002 Turbo,1991 Lancia Delta Evoluzione,1977 Lancia Stratos,1954 Corvette and last but not least 1963 Corvette....(by the way...I am still an adventurer like you....i just limp a little)

The WSR 1983 Senna car is my new favorite. I literally spent an hour and a half on Saturday doing an infinite lap Arcade race at Monaco in that car and it was amazing. I just wish I could have enabled fuel/tire wear. :rolleyes:

I hadn't been using the shifter on my G27 in a while and using it on this car is so much fun. Trying to master heel-toe downshifting kept me competitive with the slow AI who were all in the same car as me.

I just need to get a stiffer spring on my clutch pedal because I always miss the 3-4 shift by not putting the clutch to the floor before engaging 4th. I'm too used to driving my 6 speed and only needing to go half-way down for the clutch to bite.

The car sounds great too with the throaty engine braking noises it has similar to the Red Bull Jr. 👍

Has to be the mclaren f1 gtr race car base model '95

Brillant handling and just all round fun.

I have painted it in sliver chrome with red alloys kind of like the previous McLaren-Mercedes F1 colour scheme.

Has to be the mclaren f1 gtr race car base model '95

Brillant handling and just all round fun.

I have painted it in sliver chrome with red alloys kind of like the previous McLaren-Mercedes F1 colour scheme.
I must agree with that 👍

I needed a "Race Car" for pushing through iB career. I used the Camaro SS '10 TC for a few. I was shocked at how well it handled bone stock! I also added the Weider HSV for racing... Against race cars that is.

Instead of starting a new thread, figured I'd ask since a lot of guys use the Nissan GTRs. I used the R-35 TC a lot in GT5, was a great car! If I was to grab ONE GTR to tune or paint n tune, what's the hot pick ? I've seen a few references to the R-32 model from Mines? Or Nismo? Which GTR is fast and grippy with good turn in ?

Thanks

Paul

I've been enjoying the '93 Calsonic Nissan Skyline GTR R32 lately. Things a beast in the 570-600pp range. Such a shame that it's a ****** standard model. Otherwise it's beatiful!

My favourite car is any that offers me a stable platform. After tuning no rock and roll in the corners, no oversteer, no understeer, then I'm happy and relaxed. Whether finishing 1st, 4th, or 10th I can enjoy my driving.

GT500 Supra Base model
Lexus LFA's Matt Black
590pp
Naturally Aspirated
Short gears
Twitchy set up
4729miles later still no interest in driving anything else and still not finished tuning ....
Time to buy my second car ? ...Hell No !

Back