Your Favorite Car in GT6?

• Thread starter GTP_Denza
  • 429 comments
Well, for speed, I would use my fully modified Corvette Stingray C7, it costs about 60-80k. For a track with many corners, I would use my slightly modded Subaru Impreza Touring car or my Camaro SS. If you are trying to save money, use the Camaro SS. Its recommended for class b, but dont follow that, it can still own cars in INTERNATIONAL A. Do not use the Audi R8 LMS Ultra. Drifts out too much.

I havent been playing GT6 a lot.

But so far i really like these...

Lancia delta 91
BMW M4 coupe
Red bull Junior

All have very nice handling :-)

Gemasolar_9.jpg
Syracuse_48.jpg

So far I'm liking the RX7 FD 02 version, Esprit V8 and the C6 Z06. Can't say I'm a big fan of any of the race cars as they're just too easy to drive and generally make for dull online races, however I'm a bit of a sucker for the FGT as it takes me back to the gran turismo 3 and 4 days, shame they don't have a tournament for it like they used to.

As an entusiast with a liking of all sorts of cars, I always have a favorite and not a really real favorite, unless we're talking about the LFA.

Hello everyone!

I'm making this thread to see what your favorite car is in GT6. Post your responses here!

~GTP_Denza~

I have been enjoying GT6 for quite some time now. There are too many cars to pick an absolute favorite, plus I haven't driven nearly all 1200 of them. There is a small car that has taken my heart however. This car happens to be the 1966 Renault Gordini. It is some of the most fun you will have for 50k. All 101 of its horsepower pushing you forward and that little engine that loves to rev! It turns in like nothing else and its tail swings out mid corner. It is a dream to drive! If anyone has a measly 50k to spare, buy one and go to the Nordschleife for the time of your life!

Currently enjoying the Citroën C4 2.0 VTS perhaps a bit too much.

Also enjoyed the Accord Euro-R '02.

Really enjoying Subaru STi Nürb challenge. Hoping to drive my Aston Martin V12 soon, I know I enjoy that car.

Both the 300ZX's. Z31 and Z32.

They both handle great.

They're both decently light.

They both have great weight distribution.

Both have great hp numbers with not every part installed.

They both use the VG30 V6 engine. (Z31 being SOHC and single turbo'd and Z32 being DOHC and twin turbo'd.)

They both look great.

After playing this game for a while i would have to say the 2013 Shelby GT500 is my overall favorite.
Tons of usable grippy power, and (imho) has the best brakes of anything short of the all-out racecars. Powerfull wonderfull brakes!
the 2013 Boss 302 close behind.
The newer Lotus Elise is also very good.

the red bull standard... it looks AMAIZING!!! and it represents how i want to see the f1 today, not the crap really is.

I´m currently re-doing the Dream Car Championship with the Nissan R390 GT1, it´s a great car to drive, it can beat the BMW V12LMR easily!

I remember when I first bought the 458 Italia for those supercar races... man was I blown away. The sound, handling, and speed... I was quite happy that week

Pretty hard tho to pick a fav. There are several tho I enjoying driving over & over

Currently enjoying the Citroën C4 2.0 VTS perhaps a bit too much.

Also enjoyed the Accord Euro-R '02.

Really enjoying Subaru STi Nürb challenge. Hoping to drive my Aston Martin V12 soon, I know I enjoy that car.
Glad to see you´re a player who enjoys those less powerfull and fast cars, actually, great to see someone who enjoy´s those city cars and compacts! :)

Speaking of, currently enjoying ITCC-B cars. Mainly the Fit... (I know, I know... I didn't tell PD to force it down your throat...)

Speaking of, currently enjoying ITCC-B cars. Mainly the Fit... (I know, I know... I didn't tell PD to force it down your throat...)
My favourite for the last few years has been the Xanavi Nismo gtr. Fast but so stable even I can drive it well.

Currently the BMW VGT car, at least for the month of May. That may change when the Senna content is released.

Have always liked the Chaparral 2J and in this GT6 iteration,it seems to be even better.
The speed: maxed it out at 455km/h on Route X,blowing away hypercars lol.
The braking: You can brake really really late entering a corner,as I've done a lot of overtaking with this manoeuvre.
The corner exit speed: It just propels itself out of corners with so much traction.
But the 2J's trump card is it's power to weight.
IMO,it's a great all-rounder.👍
A maxed out C7 Stingray can blow you away. Tops 490 km/h without slipstreaming. Brakes, you can do that with mah car. The car cost my 60k only. (Not including upgrades, of course)

Back