Your Favorite Car in GT6?

• Thread starter GTP_Denza
  • 429 comments
12789220885_4b6dcf5681_o.jpg

Amongst the many cars new in GT6, like the One-77, the SRT Viper and the Diablo, i chose the GT 40 MK1, or aptly named: Four Gears Of Death.

When you shift up from 1 to 2, there's this feeling.. one i can't explain. And it's one of the most amazing drives when it's stock. Drive it with Manual, and no assists (ABS optional). I guarantee: you will not regret spending 2.8 million credits on it.

And with it, you can do the many events it's built for. Go ahead and humiliate it's successor: the Ford GT (No hate, i love it too.) in the Tour Of America and the Fighting Muscle events. For a 520pp car, it performs admirably in 550pp races as well. This car defines 'champion' at it's finest.

View attachment 121764

My #1 car: Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II Nur (R34) '02 ... not the fastest thing in a straight line ... but sticks like snot to a blanket round the twisty bits when tuned right! ... This one's in (stock) Bay Side Blue and is one of a fleet set at different PP's and tunes.

Yeah I had a difficult time to choose between my R34 and RX-7. But I too Have a fleet :D and Bay Side blue is just wonders for this car!

i3BjLXw.jpg

I'm having fun with my B-spec Mazda and Roadsport 175 spec Caterham.
The 100hp Mazda sounds good up to redline and I so quick Iin the corners.
The Caterham is just awesome anywhere. I love all the open top cars.
qNBt9u8.jpg

I love the Minolta and the fxx only that fully tuned and on RS it just keeps on sliding
12789220885_4b6dcf5681_o.jpg

Amongst the many cars new in GT6, like the One-77, the SRT Viper and the Diablo, i chose the GT 40 MK1, or aptly named: Four Gears Of Death.

When you shift up from 1 to 2, there's this feeling.. one i can't explain. And it's one of the most amazing drives when it's stock. Drive it with Manual, and no assists (ABS optional). I guarantee: you will not regret spending 2.8 million credits on it.

And with it, you can do the many events it's built for. Go ahead and humiliate it's successor: the Ford GT (No hate, i love it too.) in the Tour Of America and the Fighting Muscle events. For a 520pp car, it performs admirably in 550pp races as well. This car defines 'champion' at it's finest.
its also a great drift car with all the aids on ( srf, abs 1 ,tc 5,asm active steering) try it on silverstone and drift on the corners

The 2013 Viper GTS. Amazing car. Handles brilliantly even with nearly 1100bhp. And I really like the Lexus LFA Nürburgring. And the Lancia Stratos 15th Anniversary. And the Range Rover Evoque. And the Ferrari 458 Italia. And the Lamborghini Gallardo. And the Pagani Huayra. And the LCC Rocket. And the Pontiac Firebird TransAm. And the Mazda 787B Stealth. And the Ferrari Dino 246. And the Ford GT40. And both Ford Focus STs (apart from the ridiculously long 5th gear in the 2013 one). Too many to choose from!

lots of fun cars. Even some of the FWD cars are - whisper it - good to thrash about.

But the car that stands out - but is also a bit obscure - The ASL Garaiya road car stock - no aids.

Just amazing. I half thought it had that old Soviet Thought control steering system - where it would react as fast as you thought it... the only trick was you had to "Подумайте на русском" - But we can all do that. And even if you can't, the Garaiya will do the thinking for you.

(Need to try some Rufs!)

The FXX is also brilliant. And I also love the Veyron (YES, THE VEYRON) and the F1 GTR Base.

I'd have to pick my supercharged Miata. Was my first car I bought in the game. It has hours of driving and tuning under it's belt and has helped me win most races through the novice to iB class.

A close 2nd is my 900+hp R34 GTR. Needs a lot of work on the handling, but gets your heart pumping when trying to go all out on the nordschleife.

If I was to choose only one it would be McLaren MP4-12C.
Not only its fast but handles very well.
I could not believe it was MR driving with only abs 1

TBH, I've yet to try many cars yet, but seeing as most of my racing is done online in predominantly GT500 lobbies, I'll go with the Raybrig HSV for now.

My Audi Sport Quattro S1 does everything I need it too. I'm a huge Group B fanatic and I've loved rallying this car online, and within the past few days it passed my McLaren F1 GTR base model for most miles driven and the day before it took the most wins from the NASCAR I once grinded with. It's fun on dirt or tarmac and I love using photomode, and I just ca't take a bad picture of that car. It's the Audi Sport Quattro S1 for me! :) 👍

I'm enjoying the '65 Shelby GT350. I have a stock version, and I also modded a second one to create an R version as close to the actual specs as possible. The true modded front apron used on the GT350R is an optional body mod in the game, which is awesome. I think the PD team did a nice job of adding some American and European historic cars in GT5 and GT6. I look forward to more in the future!
I used to sell restoration parts for these cars. (65 to 70 Shelbys in general) and the interior of the 65 GT350 is very good. There are a few areas for improvement, but not much. This game was worth it to me just for this one car. Brought back lots of good memories! ;-)

Gran turismo developed my love of skylines (which I might never have known otherwise) so it's no surprise that my favorite mount would be some flavor of GT-R. Since GT5 prologue, the mines BNR34 has been my favorite. I use it whenever possible. I kind of wish the Tommy Kaiara version from GT2 had made it this far, but I love the mines one just as much or more... and at least now you can paint it whatever color you like!

Volvo S60. Fully tuned with soft racing suspension. And it happens sound just like the Volvo S60 V8 Supercar even though it they have completely different engines. It destroys Bugattis and Paganis with its superior handling. I'm planning to take on the Nurburgring 24 Minutes in it tonight.

At the moment it's the LLC Rocket. I usually find very light cars are difficult to control when you add various piwer upgrades but this little car is awesome and can do everything from about 650pp down.
I also like the Huarya. Very powerful and I found it very forgiving compa

What country makes the Huarya. Oh yeah the LLC rocket the 1 car in lightweight company

Back