your favorite NFL team:

• Thread starter 1mic
  • 52 comments
niners and if u have a problem with that...

......................../´¯/)
......................,/¯../
....................../..../
............../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
............/'/.../..../......./¨¯\
..........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
...........\.................'...../
............''...\.......... _.•´
..............\..............(
...............\.............\....

49ers will win this sunday (10-6-02) and rams will be 0 and 5!!!!!
but i also like rams.....
1: 9ers
2: Rams
3: Chargers
all of these teams are: or used to be based in CALI!!!!!
WESTSIDE!

I think people are forgetting about a very good team that may have a real chance this year you know who im talking about!!!!

DeTROIT LIONS now that they are out of the silverdome they are a new team

Originally posted by the_freak
the TITANS they aint **** without Kearse but they are my favorite team
Jevon Kearse rocks. Looking at November 10 as his comeback date. Eddie George sucks.:odd: I'll never forget that game this year: 11 carries, 26 yards. Wow, almost as good as he was supposed to be this year.:P;)

Miami Dolphins. And yes, I know they lost last night.

Being a Dolphin fan is usually a safe bet, but the season's end is always like a Shakespearean tragedy: the hero dies, everyone is in ruin, and chaos runs amok.

Gotta love football.

I would have to say the Atlanta Falcons. If Jamal Anderson would quit getting hurt all the time we might actually go to the super bowl again...:mad:

Originally posted by Concept
I would have to say the Atlanta Falcons. If Jamal Anderson would quit getting hurt all the time we might actually go to the super bowl again...:mad:
Haven't been watching NFL lately eh?:P Your Falcons are 8-3-1, and with Vick playing the way he is, they just might go to the Super Bowl.

Originally posted by Saleen Man

Haven't been watching NFL lately eh?:P Your Falcons are 8-3-1, and with Vick playing the way he is, they just might go to the Super Bowl.

How could I not pay attention? They are my home team! :) I am just saying, Anderson gets hurt a lot. If he were not always getting hurt we would be a better team in my opinion.

Originally posted by Concept

How could I not pay attention? They are my home team! :) I am just saying, Anderson gets hurt a lot. If he were not always getting hurt we would be a better team in my opinion.
Haha, good thing. About Anderson, who needs him when your quarterback is capable of running for 173 yards in a game?;)

Something i saw awhile ago on tv...
click on:

Attachments

• view.jpg
    view.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 13
Back