Just in time for E3, Sony has slashed the price on Polyphony Digital’s PS4 sim racer. If you’ve been on the fence about GT Sport, then this latest price cut could sway things.
Sony kicked off its Days of Play sale at the start of the weekend. It features plenty of the PlayStation brand’s heavy hitters. In amongst Uncharted 4 and the latest God of War, GT Sport is sitting at one of the lowest digital prices we’ve seen since its launch last October (read our original review here). We’re talking Black Friday-levels of cheap:
- Gran Turismo Sport ($19.99 / £15.99 / €19.99)
- Gran Turismo Sport Digital Deluxe Edition ($29.99 / £24.99 / €29.99)
It’s a great deal on Polyphony’s racer. The game has received continuous updates since launch, pushing the car count well over 200. The team has also added a handful of tracks, the most recent one being Circuit de la Sarthe.
In addition to Sport, the European PS Store features additional driving game deals:
- Burnout Paradise Remastered (£11.99 / €14.99) (Read our review)
- Need for Speed Payback (£15.99 / €19.99)
- Need for Speed Payback Deluxe Edition (£24.99 / €29.99)
- Driveclub VR (£15.99 / €19.99)
As for Sony at E3 2018, its conference will be starting in a handful of hours. Stay tuned for all the live stream info!
Featured image courtesy of sebmugi.