It’s time for one of the biggest races in the 2015 GTPlanet Endurance Series’ calendar: the 24 Hours of Le Mans! The race kicks off today (June 27) at 13:00 GMT/UTC (click here to convert this to your local time), and will be live-streamed right here via GTPlanet’s YouTube channel.
During the broadcast we will also be playing an exclusive interview with NISMO GT Academy champions Nick McMillen and Nicolas Hammann. Catch Part 1 at 16:30 UTC and Part 2 at 04:00 UTC.
The 12 competing teams are divided into three categories, LM P1, LM P2, and LM GTE, with each team consisting of three drivers. Team ABC Racing starts from pole in the LM P1 category in the Peugeot 908 HDI FAP. In LM P2, team SSR Motorsports leads with a Gibson 015S Nissan on class pole, and Venator Racing took LM GTE poll with a BMW M3 E92 GT2.
Watch the live stream via the link above – here’s everything else you need to follow along with all the action this weekend!
- Official Forum Thread
- Event Schedule
- Event Entry List
- Qualifying Practice Entry List
- Spotter Guide
- Circuit Map
- Provisional Starting Grid
- Provisional Classification – HOUR 1
- Provisional Classification – HOUR 2
- Provisional Classification – HOUR 3
- Race Control Notices
- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team