For the trophy hunters out there, you’re in luck. Almost all of the trophies appear straightforward to achieve. This means you won’t need to spend countless hours trying to figure out how to get those last few.
However, don’t expect a walk in the park for all of them.
Despite the non-cryptic descriptions, some of the trophies appear to require a ton of gameplay. These include “The Graduate”, which requires reaching level 50, and “Showman”, where you’ll need to obtain all the stars in the game.
Even if you aren’t out to get every last trophy, there’s plenty of easy ones to snag right away. Seven of them should unlock shortly into your career as they just require participation in various game modes.
A majority of the rest will unlock as you progress through the game.
If skill-based trophies are what you’re after though, you might find the list a little lacking. Only five will require you to either reach a high speed or get a certain amount of airtime.
Finally, for those who like to race online, don’t expect many multiplayer specific trophies either. We count only two that require online modes. Luckily, they’re only related to participation.
For those interested, check out the full list of 31 trophies below:
- Gravel Hero (Platinum): Unlock all trophies
- All in! (Gold): Unlock all the vehicles in the basic game
- Passport control (Gold): Unlock all the Tracks in the basic game
- Showman (Gold): Obtain all the stars in the Off-Road Masters Career mode in the basic game
- Globetrotter (Gold): Complete a race in every different location of the basic game
- Beautiful outside (Gold): Unlock all of the liveries in the basic game
- I believe I can fly (Gold): Complete any track with a total of 6 seconds flying
- The real boss (Silver): Complete all the special episodes
- Superfast (Silver): Reach 142 mph (230 km/h)
- The Graduate (Silver): Reach Level 50
- Qualified (Silver): Reach Level 25
- Like a train! (Silver): Maintain “High Speed” for 40 consecutive seconds
- Garage nearly full (Silver): Unlock 20 new vehicles from the basic game
- Perfect landing! (Silver): Perform at least 3 perfect landings
- The new Off-Road Master (Silver): Become the new Off-Road Master
- Always in the lead (Silver): Finish first in a Head to Head race
- Reckless drifter! (Silver): Sustain a drift for at least 7 seconds
- Promoted (Bronze): Reach Level 10
- Full marks (Bronze): Obtain 3 stars in a Career event
- Green wave (Bronze): Complete a Smash-Up race, hitting only green signs
- Timekeeper (Bronze): Obtain a time in Time Attack mode
- Winner! (Bronze): Finish first in a Cross Country
- Survivor (Bronze): Finish first in an Elimination
- The fans are warming up (Bronze): Finish first in a Stadium Circuit
- In front of everyone (Bronze): Finish first in a Wild Rush
- Top of the class (Bronze): Finish first in a Speed Cross
- Just a warning shot (Bronze): Complete a special episode
- 40 wheels for me (Bronze): Unlock 10 new vehicles from the basic game
- 3 seconds in heaven! (Bronze): Perform a jump which lasts at least 3 seconds
- Hello world! (Bronze): Complete an online race
- Online Champion (Bronze): Complete 10 online races