A new Seasonal Event has just gone live in Gran Turismo 5, featuring classic (pre-1979) Japanese cars in the following events. Tuning is allowed up to 450PP with unlimited tire selection.
- Tsukuba Circuit (5 laps, 166,100 Cr.)
- Suzuka Circuit East (5 laps, 150,000 Cr.)
- Trial Mountain Circuit (5 laps, 170,500 Cr.)
- Clubman Stage Route 5 (5 laps, 159,400 Cr.)
- Toscana Pavement 110A (5 laps, 185,300 Cr.)
Note the game’s Online Car Dealership has not been updated. As always, head on over to our GT5 Seasonal Events forum for more analysis and discussion. Thanks to jables72 for the quick tip!
GT5 Photomode image by hawk2201.