A new Seasonal Event went live in GT5 late last night, highlighting the game’s “raging bulls” in races at five different circuits. Here’s an overview of the events (and their respective prize winnings) compiled for us by MarsSpork:
- 5 laps @ Cape Ring Periphery, 127,100 Cr / 14,800 Exp
- 5 laps @ Madrid City Course, 137,000 Cr / 15,900 Exp
- 5 laps @ Trial Mountain, 143,900 Cr / 16,700 Exp
- 5 laps @ Nurburgring GP/D, 159,800 Cr / 17,000 Exp
- 5 laps @ Toscana (Pavement), 141,700 Cr / 17,700 Exp
You’re allowed any kind of tires on your car, which can be tuned to 600 PP (opponents will be running with approximately 540-560 PP). These races may be run as many times as you like, and the previous Seasonal Events are still available. Enjoy, and thanks to everyone who sent this in!
GT5 Photomode image by Hyakushiki.