A new batch of Seasonal Events has arrived in Gran Turismo 6, and players will have to tackle one of the most challenging circuits in the game.
The 2017 Nürburgring 24H race happens later this month, so it seems appropriate the track appears in the Seasonal selection. Combining the GP circuit with the Nordschleife, the 15.76-mile N24 layout will test even the most seasoned veterans. Your target for this hot lap? 8:30.
There are three other events included in this Seasonals batch. A hot lap event at Tsukuba in non-race cars is one, as well as a pair of drift events that take in Cape Ring and Deep Forest.
Players have until June 15 to register their times the events. After that, the races will remain available for another four weeks, up to July 13. If you’re up to the challenge, don’t forget to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for all the latest tips and tricks. The full set of details is listed below:
Mazda Roadster (MX-5) / Non-Racing Car Drift Trial
- Deep Forest Raceway
- Normal cars
- Gold: 627,000cr; Silver: 332,000cr, Bronze: 221,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Mazda 787B ’91
- Silver: Gold Chrome paint chip
- Bronze: GT POLARIZED 001-P paint chip
Non-Racing Cars and Tuned Cars Super Lap
- Tsukuba Circuit
- Normal cars, 600PP Max, Sports/Soft compounds or less
- Gold: 551,000cr; Silver: 292,000cr, Bronze: 194,000cr
- Gift: Gold: HKS 230R ’08
- Silver: GT MILITARY 009-W paint chip
- Bronze: GT MILITARY 004-W paint chip
Racing Car Drift Trial
- Cape Ring
- Racing cars, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 659,000cr; Silver: 349,000cr, Bronze: 233,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) ’09
- Silver: Matte Purple paint chip
- Bronze: Matte Light Blue paint chip
2WD Racing Car Super Lap
- Nürburgring 24H
- Racing cars, 630PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 895,000cr; Silver: 474,000cr, Bronze: 316,000cr
- Gift: Gold: GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN ’13
- Silver: GT GUNMETAL 008-W paint chip
- Bronze: GT GREY 007-N paint chip
Lead image courtesy of Imad86.