A new batch of Seasonal Events has arrived in Gran Turismo 6, and players will have to tackle one of the most challenging circuits in the game.
Ascari Race Resort was a new addition to the franchise with GT6. The 3.2-mile circuit is located in Spain just outside the town of Ronda — a location closely tied to the franchise. It features replicas of turns from various other circuits, and punishes lapses in concentration. Your weapon for this race challenge can be any of Ferrari’s non-racing models, at 550PP or less.
There are two other events included in this batch of Seasonal races: a 500PP run around series classic Special Stage Route 5, and a beginner 400PP event at Tsukuba.
Players have until June 28 to take up the challenges. If you’re game, don’t forget to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for all the latest tips and tricks. The full set of details is listed below:
Beginner Level Compact Car Challenge
- Tsukuba Circuit
- Normal cars, 400PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less, 4200 mm or less in length
- Gold: 158,000cr; Silver: 95,000cr, Bronze: 79,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Daihatsu Midget II D type ’98
- Silver: GT OLD GENERATION 005-W paint chip
- Bronze: GT GUNMETAL 002-C paint chip
Intermediate Level Night Track Challenge
- Special Stage Route 5
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Sports/Medium compounds or less
- Gold: 378,000cr; Silver: 227,000cr, Bronze: 189,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Spoon Civic Type R (EK) ’00
- Silver: GT OLD GENERATION 008-C paint chip
- Bronze: GT POLARIZED 004-P paint chip
Expert Level Ferrari Challenge
- Ascari Full Track
- Normal cars, 550PP Max, Sports/Medium compounds or less
- Gold: 684,000cr; Silver: 411,000cr, Bronze: 342,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Ferrari 365 GTB4 ’71
- Silver: Matte Orange paint chip
- Bronze: GT PASTELTONE 009-W paint chip
Lead image courtesy of Safoo.
See more articles on GT6 Seasonal Events.