Polyphony Digital has fired the starter’s pistol for the latest Seasonal Events for Gran Turismo 6.
This week’s events are a combination of time trial and drifting challenges, testing your mettle at a variety of racing venues. Whether it be two-wheel drive, purpose-built racing machines or BMW’s own performance vehicles, this week’s events have a little bit of something for everyone.
This week’s prizes are all befitting of their respective challenges. You can find all the details below, and don’t hesitate to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and more.
All events will be available until May 18, 2017 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Non-Racing Car Super Lap
- Grand Valley East
- Normal cars, 500PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 565,000cr; Silver: 299,000cr; Bronze: 200,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Toyota 86 Race Car Base Model ’12
- Silver: GT CHROME 002-W
- Bronze: GT GREY 005-N
2-Wheel Drive Racing Car Super Lap
- Suzuka Circuit 2014
- Racing cars, 600PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 733,000cr; Silver: 388,000cr; Bronze: 259,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Honda ARTA NSX ’06
- Silver: GT CHROME 001-W
- Bronze: Matte Dark Silver
BMW M Series Non-Racing Car Drift Trial
- Cape Ring North
- Normal cars, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 660,000cr; Silver: 349,000cr; Bronze: 233,000cr
- Gift: Gold: BMW Z8 ’01
- Silver: GT CHROME 004-W
- Bronze: GT GREY 008-N
2-Wheel Drive Racing Car Drift Trial
- High Speed Ring
- Gold: 678,000cr; Silver: 359,000cr; Bronze: 239,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG ’10
- Silver: GT CHROME 010-W
- Bronze: Matte Brown