In keeping with its established two-week schedule, Polyphony Digital has updated the Mileage Exchange in Gran Turismo Sport.
It’s a major update this week, refreshing the available cars. This brings back the BMW M4 Safety Car, as it swaps places with the Mercedes as usual. It also sees the return of the Mitsubishi Lancer Gr.B Road Car. As it did back in October, the Lancer follows the Corvette Gr.3 of the previous two weeks, suggesting that the cars will cycle through in the same order.
Both cars are available at a discounted “sale” price, of 4,000Mi and 2,500Mi respectively.
Although the update also refreshes the helmets, driver profile poses and livery editor decals, there are no new options. Nevertheless, it’s another chance to check that your collection is complete.
We may also be approaching the end of the different wheel choices too. The selection is updated, but more than half of this week’s wheels have previously been available.
Despite resembling an Audi options brochure, the paint selection is entirely new though. It’s also slightly larger than usual, with 16 paints instead of 14. This includes a significant number of gray/silver paints, but also a couple of new pink and orange options. The manufacturer special paints come from Chevrolet (Lime Rock Green) and Subaru (Pure Red).
This line-up will remain through to 0859 UTC on February 13. If Polyphony Digital sticks to its pattern, as we expect, next week should be a minor update. That means that the cars will remain the same, but all other items will refresh.
If you need to stock up on Mi points, check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick Mi points via the Achievements.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – February 6–February 13
- BMW M4 Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Mitsubishi Lancer Gr.B Road Car – N500 – 2500 Mi
- ENKEI RC-T5 (White) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI PF01 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI PF01 (Black) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI PFM1 (Black) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RT (White) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RT (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RT (Black) – 100 Mi
- KMC KM651 (Black) – 100 Mi
- KMC KM651 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- BBS RS (Silver) – 100 Mi
- BBS Racing Wheel (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (White) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Black) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Gold) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing center lock (White) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- TOW 05 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 RC Carbon – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 4 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 5 – 500 Mi
- W2 Chrome (Silver) – 1,000 Mi
- W1 Aluminum Met. (Silver) – 500 Mi
- W2 Aluminum Met. (Silver) – 1000 Mi
- W2 Large Flakes (Silver) – 500 Mi
- K1 Large Flakes (Gray) – 500 Mi
- W2 Small Flakes (Silver) – 500 Mi
- K1 Liquid Met. (Gray) – 500 Mi
- W1 Matte Metallic (Silver) – 500 Mi
- W2 Matte Metallic (Silver) – 500 Mi
- RW Colorshift – 500 Mi
- Lime Rock Green – 500 Mi
- Pure Red – 500 Mi
- P9 Matte Metallic (Pink) – 500 Mi
- B7 Aluminum Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- O1 Half Matte (Orange) – 500 Mi
- Y1 Candy Met. (Orange) – 500 Mi