Hardcore driving enthusiasts should be able to tell how comfortable a good rig must be to push the thrill of virtual driving to higher level. rSeat is responding to the market by releasing the newest N1 rig hardware.
The emphasis was seemingly placed on simplicity, as the N1 arrives with very few detachable parts. The manufacturer has included a fairly long compatibility list for the current crop of sim-racing additions, showcasing good adaptability. Other details we could point out are the adjustable pedals and 3-year warranty.
Technical specs aside, the N1 rig is going to be available in multiple colours and materials, with separate choices for both the frame and the seat offering twelve combinations. Additional information can be found below:
- New pedals with sliders for easy adjustment
- Support for PC, PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, XBOX One
- Applicable for users from 127cm (4’2″) up to 200cm+ (6’67″+)
- Seat carry weight up to 140kg (308 lbs)
- Seating position Rally/GT
- Seat belts support
- Modular Frame (You can upgrade with features)
- Seat Sliders and Pedal Sliders included
- The pedal, the wheel or the seat can be tilted
- Footprint dimensions: L x W x H 1815 x 640 mm. x 1305 mm. (71.45” x 25.2” x 51.4”)
- All tools and screws to attach your wheel and pedals are provided.
- We provide 24×7 on site support through ticket or live-chat.
- Distributor network allow to have full support in your area.
- 3 year Warranty on all rSeat Manufactured components including chassis and seat
- Packaging Size Box 1: L x W x H 185 x 65 x H30cm (72.84″ x 25.6″ x 11.8″ )
- Box 2: L x W x H 97 x 64 x H48cm (38.2″ x 25.2″ x 18.9″ )
- Made in EU
For the full list of compatible accessories and technical info visit the official website. The N1 rig is now available in the American and European rSeat online stores, starting at a special price of $1249 USD and 915€ respectively.