As every GT Sport fan knows by now, Tuesday is Mileage Exchange update day. For those who obsessively track it, like us, this week’s refresh was easy to… foresee.
Yes, it’s a major update this week, keeping the major/minor fortnightly schedule. This week’s change brings back the last of the homologation special cars: the Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car.
As we’ve seen in recent weeks, the car prices have changed a little. The Alfa, like the Peugeot before it, has risen to a still-discounted 4,000Mi points. This brings it up to match the safety car — which is the BMW M4 this week — for cost.
There’s the usual shake-up among the other items as well. As the helmets, poses and decals had only a very short list of items originally, there’s nothing new for long-term players. Although much more expansive in terms of choice, the wheel selection also ran out of brand new items some time ago. However it’s still a good chance for those who weren’t playing from the start to pick up missing items.
You’ll find an unusual array of colors again this week, as Polyphony fills in the blanks left in the palette. As with last week, there’s some interesting purple choices, joined by some of the greens from near the outer edges of the saturation and finish choices. There’s no colorshift this week, but there’s one new chrome option. The two manufacturer paints are Giallo Modena, from Ferrari, and McLaren Orange from… well you can guess the rest.
These items will remain available until 0859 UTC on July 31, at which point the Exchange will refresh all but the cars.
If you still need to pick up some Mi points for the Exchange’s items, check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick Mi points via the Achievements.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – July 24-July 31
- BMW M4 Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 4000 Mi
- ENKEI RP05 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI RP05 (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI JS+M (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI JS+M (Silver) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37 (Bronze) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37 (White) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37SL (Gunmetal, silver rim) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37SL (Black, silver rim) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37V SL (Black, silver rim) – 100 Mi
- KMC KM677 (Silver, black rim) – 100 Mi
- KMC KM677 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- KMC KM677 (Black) – 100 Mi
- BBS RI-A (Silver) – 100 Mi
- BBS RI-A (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- BBS RI-A (Gold) – 100 Mi
- BBS RI-A (Black) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- TOW 09 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 RC Carbon – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 2 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 3 – 500 Mi
- Giallo Modena – 500 Mi
- McLaren Orange – 500 Mi
- W2 Liquid Met. (Silver) – 500 Mi
- P6 Chrome (Purple) – 1000 Mi
- G1 Dark Flakes S (Green) – 500 Mi
- G3 Large Flakes (Green) – 500 Mi
- G4 Matte Metallic (Green) – 500 Mi
- Y2 Small Flakes (Gold) – 500 Mi
- Y5 Small Flakes (Yellow) – 500 Mi
- G6 Dark Flakes S (Green) – 500 Mi
- B3 Dark Flakes S (Blue) – 500 Mi
- P1 Dark Flakes S (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P3 Large Flakes (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P4 Aluminum Met. (Purple) – 500 Mi