GTP_Event 01 (Discussion Thread)

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 191 comments
Many thanks all for your kind words :cheers:

This was a real great event & once again thanks all of you and the race admin for your hard work.

👍 to all the fair drivers I had the opportunity to meet thanks to that event.
Winning against all of you wasn't easy and was very demanding in terms of focus and self control. I just tried to be as relax as possible and do less mistake possible.

The more important is the pleasure I had during those great races and want to thank you all for this :cheers:

See you all soon for the next one 👍

To Theewar : I'm sure we will have a rematch ;)

Many congrats to all 3 finalists for driving cleanly (I'm sure) and probably with lots of fun. Wayne, you might become the new alien on the block :lol:
To be honest I'm happy the first GTP_Event is now over because I'd really like to know what comes next now that we also have GTP_WRS 💡

Congrats Wayne!!

It was great taking part in this, even though I've fallen off the radar a bit in GTP I feel I've missed out on a lot. Big up to all the admins for setting up the event!

Congrats to Wanye and the finalists aswell :cheers:

And there to everyone behind the scenes who have organised :cheers:

No offline part in the next event!Now I really can't wait to see what they have up thier sleeve this time.:)

Many congratulations to the finalists and indeed all competitors. It sounds like the racing was intense, the winners deserving and the runners-up just as worthy of praise. I've raced against many of the names above, and can testify to not being surprised at the names who made it through to the later stages. Well done guys, hope it was as much fun as it looked!

:cheers: 👍

All the best
Maz

Well done Wayne for taking the overall win :).

Big congrats to all the other participants for getting this far alot of Respect from me to you all :cheers:.

Also I had the priviledge to be able to record one of the head to head duels and it was a close run race.

Congratulations Wayne, great victory in a very demanding event! 👍

To Racer LP, JPap, as worthy finalists, and to all other participants also my congratulations, you all did a great job. I only hope to be able to show up myself for the next event!

Back