Gran Turismo 5
September 20th, 2012 by Jordan
As just announced on the PlayStation Blog, the next Gran Turismo 5 software update is coming on September 25, and will bring with it three new cars available to purchase as DLC for $0.99 each.
- Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy ’12
- Subaru BR-Z S ’12
- Honda Weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11
Software update 2.08 brings with it the following new features, in addition to correcting bugs and other issues:
- Now possible to select “Disable collisions” in the [Event Settings] of online races.
- ID’s are now shown above cars when watching online races.
- Response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers “G25 Racing Wheel”, “G27 Racing Wheel”, “T500RS” and “TH8RS” has been adjusted.
- Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed (excluding formula cars).
- Amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.
- Autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit.
- Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customizable suspension kit.)
Head on over to our Gran Turismo 5 forum
for more analysis and discussion. Thanks to Ylli for the quick tip!