After a lengthy trial of patience, PlayStation 4 players will be the first to have access to the third and final Porsche Pack for Assetto Corsa. Arriving alongside the final volume is update 1.12 for the game, adding 40 new special events in addition to the following racing machines (and sports cars) from the German marque:
- 911 GT3 Cup 2017
- 911 Turbo S
- 911 GT3 R 2015
- 919 Hybrid 2016
- 908 LH
- 917 K
- 911 R
As revealed last week, players will have access to an eighth bonus car in the form of the Macan Turbo luxury crossover, at no additional cost. While the 911 RSR continues to elude the game for both console and PC racers alike, it will be included for owners of today’s pack with no added expense.
Xbox One owners will continue to play the waiting game, though only for a few more hours: both the final Porsche Pack and update 1.12 will be available tomorrow, February 14. As a celebration of the Porsche brand, we find the date (pun intended) to be fitting.
Unfortunately, neither Private Lobbies or the Custom Championship features have been included in the update meaning the wealth of new Special Events will have to tide players over until their eventual arrival, which hopefully isn’t much further away.
Porsche Pack 3 is now available on the PlayStation Store for $6.99 USD. The full change log can be found below the gallery.
- Added support for DLC content: Porsche Pack #3
- FREE bonus car! – Porsche Macan Turbo
- The damage and repair system has been improved. As a result, collisions will now appear more realistic
- Various 3D models have been tweaked and improved, including that of the cockpit instrumentation
- Reviewed damage curve and repair times
- Fixed wing damage model on Nissan GTR
- Fixed graphics kersCharge and kersInput for ERS system
- Fixed wrong online pit crew locations
- Improve AI cut detection
- Fixed Ferrari FXX K fins
- All-new special events
- 15 events for The Red Pack DLC
- 13 events for Porsche Pack Vol. 2 DLC
- 12 events for Porsche Pack Vol. 3 DLC