A new Bounty Hunter challenge is underway for Forza Motorsport 7 players. Turn 10 calls it the biggest yet and Thanksgiving-themed challenge certainly lives up to the claim.
This past May saw competent racers taking on the likes of four IndyCar talents to win a bevy of prizes. Before that, players took on five employees from Turn 10 Studios for plenty of prizes as well. Combine the two numbers and you’ll have the latest challenge FM7 veterans will face.
Your eyes aren’t deceiving you — this month players will take on nine participants “from all corners of Turn 10”. The challenge is as simple as it’s always been: come out on top and claim the rewards. Rest assured, the laundry list of rewards is enough to encourage any and everyone to take part.
Don’t believe us? Consider this, the more times you beat, the more you’ll earn. Credit awards alone amount to a total of 1,350,000. Like we said, enough to encourage any and everyone take part. Did we forget to mention the 13 — that’s right, over a dozen, worth multiple millions of credits — cars in addition to that?
The full list of rewards, including the bounty targets (and their gamertags) is as follows:
- Chase Combs (fuzzynoise): 2013 McLaren P1; 100,000 CR
- Andrew Frink (Japandru): 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento; 100,000 CR
- Kristina Rothe (Drawing Curtain): 2002 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari; 100,000 CR
- Chad Lewis (Plink): 1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion; 100,000 CR
- Chris Esaki (Lounge Toy): 1993 Jaguar XJ220; 100,000 CR
- CJ Payne (cjsion3): 2015 Nissan #23 GT-R LM NISMO; 100,000 CR
- Brian Ekberg (Mechberg): 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione; 100,000 CR
- Phil Bergman (Future Phil): 2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus; 100,000 CR
- Vincent Leone (vinl1300): 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI Forza Edition; 100,000 CR
- Participation: 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Forza Edition; 250,000 CR
- Top 75%: 1997 BMW M3 Forza Edition; 100,000 CR
- Top 50%: 1992 Bugatti EB110 Super Sport; 100,000 CR
- Top 25%: 2013 Ferrari LaFerrari; 100,000 CR
The weapon of choice is none other than the 2016 Dodge Viper ACR around Watkins Glen Short. There’s enough grunt, grip, and brute muscle to pave a few times. Even if time isn’t on your side this month, T10 will send a Chevy Bel-Air Forza Edition your way simply for taking part. Just select the appropriate in-game Rivals event and get to lapping.
As ever, expect the target times to improve over the duration of the event. Here’s your chance to show Turn 10 what’s what on the track, so have at it!