Turn 10 has announced a new ForzaRC Bounty Hunter challenge for Forza Motorsport 7. After the previous Tanner Foust challenge, the latest event is all about IndyCar.
Announced in an official site post, players will be going up against four IndyCar drivers on both the Indianapolis oval and road course.
Josef Newgarden returns for this event (he featured in the first FM7 Bounty Hunter), with fellow drivers James Hinchcliffe, Robert Wickens and Conor Daly joining the reigning champion.
The Indycar challenge also has a plethora of prizes available for participants, with 16 rewards in total. Each event will have eight prizes up for grabs; we’ve listed the full set of prizes below.
ForzaRC Indycar Challenge Prizes – Indianapolis Oval
- 2014 Chevrolet SS – Beat Josef Newgarden
- Firefighter Tan Driver Gear – Beat Conor Daly
- 1990 Alfa Romeo SZ – Beat James Hinchcliffe
- Fleek Drover Gear – Beat Robert Wickens
- 2015 Nissan IDx Nismo – Set a leaderboard time within top 10%
- Mime Driver Gear – Set a leaderboard time within top 25%
- 1965 Mini Cooper S Forza Edition – Set a leaderboard time within top 50%
- 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS Forza Edition – Set a lap time.
ForzaRC Indycar Challenge Prizes – Indianapolis GP Course
- Astronaut Classic Driver Gear – Beat Josef Newgarden
- 2010 Audi TT RS – Beat Conor Daly
- Vintage Driver Cravat Driver Gear – Beat James Hinchcliffe
- 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 – Beat Robert Wickens
- 2013 Mazda MX-5 – Set a leaderboard time within top 10%
- Autocrat Driver Gear – Set a leaderboard time within top 25%
- 2016 Mercedes C63 AMG Forza Edition – Set a leaderboard time within top 50%
- 1980 Subaru Brat GL Forza Edition – Set a lap time
All four drivers will be setting lap times throughout May. To keep track of their progress, players should add the gamertags of each of the drivers; Newgarden – JNRACERTPX2, Daly – Kart2221, Hinchcliffe – Hinchcliffe5, Wickens – Wickens6.
At time of writing, each driver has yet to set a lap time, but expect all four to provide a very stiff challenge for the Forza community. Newgarden beat 99% of drivers in his last Bounty Hunter challenge — and he was the slowest of the three (Daly didn’t take part) in qualifying at the GP circuit yesterday!
Featured image by GTDNick72.