The latest update for F1 2019 is now available on the PC and PlayStation 4 platforms. Version 1.08, dubbed the “Visual Update”, brings updated liveries and sponsor logos to all cars in the game.
While a smaller update, it focuses entirely on updating the cars with a fresh coat of paint — literally. It’s perfect timing as well, with the F1 circus currently on summer break. Right off the bat, players will notice this year’s Ferrari, the SF90, now wears the “90 Years” decal across the upper bodywork and on the front wing endplates.
All 20 cars have received updates and they are as follows:
- Various livery and sponsor logos updated
- Updated Ferrari engine cover and front wing endplate. Updated livery, including the 90 Years logos
- Updated McLaren engine cover and front wing endplate
- Updated Racing Point nosecone, mirrors and bargeboard
- Updated Renault side impact structure vane
- Updated Alfa Romeo sidepod air intake
This update arrives a mere five days after the last. Update 1.07 levied tire fixes to the Formula 2 roster, an updated Circuit Paul Ricard, and a more challenging AI in League races. Xbox players can expect the latest update soon, though no specific date is known at this time.
If you’ve yet to take the dive into this year’s open-wheel circus, don’t forget to have a look at our in-depth F1 2019 review.