Polyphony Digital diverts from their usual pattern with the latest GT5 Seasonal Event, featuring FF cars with no more than 430PP.
However, keep in mind that due to the new “Performance Difference Bonus” introduced in update 2.06, cars with a lower PP value will receive greater reward. Here’s closer look at the races:
- 430PP FF Challenge: Tsukuba Circuit / 7 Laps
1st: Cr.142,400 2nd: Cr.86,700 3rd: Cr.76,200
- 430PP FF Challenge: Daytona Super Speedway / 5 Laps
1st: Cr.132,000 2nd: Cr.80,500 3rd: Cr.70,700
- 430PP FF Challenge: Cape Ring Outer / 5 Laps
Cr.181,600 2nd: Cr.110,600 3rd: Cr.97,100
- 430PP FF Challenge: Clubman Stage Route 5 / 7 Laps
1st: Cr.166,100 2nd: Cr.101,100 3rd: Cr.88,900
- 430PP FF Challenge: Eifel (Kart) 103B / 7 Laps
1st: Cr.199,400 2nd: Cr.121,400 3rd: Cr.106,600
GT5 Photomode image by FishyJuice.