≣PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup 6 - Congrats to Champion Spurgy 777!Finished 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,103 comments
I just noticed but in my room the "start weather" only increments by 10% (before it was 25%). So I couldn't get a start weather of 25% for Silverstone.

Probably next weekend or maybe some during the week. Too busy today to get one at the moment. eBay is calling my name.

Okay, Ill keep up with the thread to figure it out. If its during the week I will most likely not be able to do it.

Hitting the track soon.

Turbo, do you ever race with your GT Academy overalls on? Because I would.

P.S. I kind of hate the new look of GTP.

Edit: How are you going to enforce not having performed "Improve Body Rigidity"? Does it increase PP?

Last edited:
Hitting the track soon.

Turbo, do you ever race with your GT Academy overalls on? Because I would.

P.S. I kind of hate the new look of GTP.

Edit: How are you going to enforce not having performed "Improve Body Rigidity"? Does it increase PP?
Edit button man! :P

I don't have my GTA suit anymore. Also, didn't look into the rigidity stuff, so no idea. I can test tomorrow night, quite busy at the moment.

Edit button man! :P

I don't have my GTA suit anymore. Also, didn't look into the rigidity stuff, so no idea. I can test tomorrow night, quite busy at the moment.

Turn 1 at Brands Hatch is a hoot in these things. Basically just scrubbing the brakes to get the ass end to stick out and then you're WOT through the whole rollercoaster of a turn. Waaaa effing hoooo.

Oh and I didn't use the edit button because I wanted to bump the thread.

Posts separated by around 40 minutes or more are fine to post in series. Repeat posting (double, triple, etc.) is only bad when guys are doing it seconds or minutes apart.

Sorry, multiple posts urk me a bit, guess I'll shut up.

Now if our registration page would come along I can post that too. ;)

I built the MX-5 SR-Limited (NA,J) '97 to the specs listed. My specs came out to 389PP, 160hp and 965kg for weight. Did I do something incorrectly?

No actually, just leave it. Specs are not final anyway until we get some pre-season racing in. I think the later cars need less weight anyway.

Seems like there's equal demand for a morning start and an evening, US. How about going with two concurrent runnings again?

I'd rather not if I don't have to. Was just going to bridge the gap and shoot for the middle time if it was close. Gonna give it a week before I make a decision.

I voted for 24 GMT - 2am GMT btw :P.

Earliest time won't work for me and middle is touch and go :(.

But I'll deal with it, you need to get the most in here :).

As a reference, I was running 55.5s all day long at Brands Hatch Indy without touching anything on the '91 J-Limited after building to spec. I'm sure that's not lightening fast but it gives people something to shoot for.

And I will be rocking my traditional purple and green/yellow wheels for nostalgia purposes. :)

Last night I ran a '95 and an '89 at Silverstone for a few laps and they were about .8xx off each other, but the same cars on Ascari are only a couple tenths off. Going to do some more testing tonight to see if I can help out the later cars without giving them too much speed. Thinking some weight reduction.

Last night I ran a '95 and an '89 at Silverstone for a few laps and they were about .8xx off each other, but the same cars on Ascari are only a couple tenths off. Going to do some more testing tonight to see if I can help out the later cars without giving them too much speed. Thinking some weight reduction.

I'll build the other models as well and see what times I run at Brands.

What are people running on silverstone? Im slow at 1:09.354

I'm at mid 1:07s at the moment with the '89 MX-5.

I built the MX-5 SR-Limited (NA,J) '97 to the specs listed. My specs came out to 389PP, 160hp and 965kg for weight. Did I do something incorrectly?

Yeah, I have the same issue as well with the '97 model.

Last edited:
I think there might be a huge difference in times between people depending on setup, etc. I've noticed I may not push the cars hard enough on the new physics that others might actually do, I fear with the new physics I might be quite slow compared to others.

I think there might be a huge difference in times between people depending on setup, etc. I've noticed I may not push the cars hard enough on the new physics that others might actually do, I fear with the new physics I might be quite slow compared to others.

Whatever. You'll adapt. You'll always be fast.

Back