≣PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup 6 - Congrats to Champion Spurgy 777!Finished 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,103 comments
Times were set online with tire wear on normal.

Looking like this will be our race time: Saturday - 10am Pacific/ 18 GMT to 12pm Pacific/ 20 GMT

Looks like I'll only make the first 2 races. Just looked at my schedule and I have class all day on Saturday.

Yeah I could do those times. I usually play later in the day anyway because that's the only time the TV is free.

Same, I'm always on later, 5 PST is 24 GMT right? If so tis the perfect time for me :P.

Lost my USB but once I find it I shall upload my car. I picked it based on it's stripe, cause why not! :D

Hugs and kisses!

C7hh7WFXSALppflfTQ89VoeJ5FBAakE8F_XCXC3NK-Y=w999-h562-no

Can someone with an '89 model who is running mid 54's please add 40kg to your car and tell me what you run for lap times? I'm trying to test it right now but I can't run a consistant lap to save my life and after 20 laps of screwing up T1 and Brands Hatch I am giving up for the night.

Can someone with an '89 model who is running mid 54's please add 40kg to your car and tell me what you run for lap times? I'm trying to test it right now but I can't run a consistant lap to save my life and after 20 laps of screwing up T1 and Brands Hatch I am giving up for the night.

Yup. I'll try tomorrow.

Thanks. Don't know what my problem was last night. But I made up for it by taking a raced-out IS-F around Silverstone for about 45 minutes, that was great fun. :)

Thanks. Don't know what my problem was last night. But I made up for it by taking a raced-out IS-F around Silverstone for about 45 minutes, that was great fun. :)

Are you still using a DFGT with the brake pedal "mod"?

Actually I sold my old one, was working great when I did. Had plans of getting a G25 before GT6 came out but wasn't able to, so borrowing my brothers DFGT at the moment. Once my real car is on the road, I'll pick up something nicer.

Hey guys got some info on a glitch with the custom wheels. When you put custom wheels on your car it put's the with of the front tires on the back so you get less grip. So i'd advice not putting custom wheels on until this is fixed.

Hey guys got some info on a glitch with the custom wheels. When you put custom wheels on your car it put's the with of the front tires on the back so you get less grip. So i'd advice not putting custom wheels on until this is fixed.
This was already brought up to me and it won't matter here and I'm not worried about it. So, carry on. :)

Miata's have a square setup anyway.

Just a heads up I will be making a schedule change, so plan accordingly. The Silverstone National Circuit will be switched for the International Circuit. Everything else stays the same. Schedule graphic will be updated on Thursday.

With 40 kg added to the 89s I was able to run 55 flats give or take a tenth on a pretty consistent basis 10 laps into a stint. The extra weight was felt more in loss of acceleration than loss of corner speed.

Somebody who has been running Silverstone needs to try an 89 with the extra weight to see how much of a difference it makes on a faster course.

Last edited:
oh god those isotope wheels are back :lol:

I'll have to make my purple people eater again soon when I'm over this effing head cold that has been putting a pillow over my senses for the last 5 days.

oh god those isotope wheels are back :lol:

I'll have to make my purple people eater again soon when I'm over this effing head cold that has been putting a pillow over my senses for the last 5 days.

You know it dude.

Yeah get over that shiz so you can come out and play with us.

Back