≣PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup 6 - Congrats to Champion Spurgy 777!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,103 comments
  • 57,332 views
I will be in soon, just need to finish picking my car.

We can't race in both time slots right?
 
I will be in soon, just need to finish picking my car.

We can't race in both time slots right?

I was gonna ask the same thing.
 
Registered! Wont see you nrxt eeekend at Silverstone but see you in races 3&4. 👍
 
I assume yes because its by points?
 
Last edited:
Do you have to choose a car before sign up ?
 
Registered. 👍
 
I will be in soon, just need to finish picking my car.

We can't race in both time slots right?
Gonna say no for now. If one slot needs more people, then I might open it up.
Do you have to choose a car before sign up ?
Yes.

The specs of the cars will change tonight (weight mods only) and then I think we are set with the specs for good.

Edit: 8 signed up so far, 5 with white wheels. :lol:
 
The specs of the cars will change tonight (weight mods only) and then I think we are set with the specs for good.

Are you going to add 40kg (or 50kg) to the '89s?



Also, how do we view people's car/wheel colors on the PURE website after we have registered?
 
Are you going to add 40kg (or 50kg) to the '89s?
40kg for now. Want to do some pre-season mini races this weekend to test it out with them all together.

Also, how do we view people's car/wheel colors on the PURE website after we have registered?
No idea, I can see them since I haven't registered.
 
just registered. this will be the first series race series ive been in so hopefully get some good experiences
 
Also, how do we view people's car/wheel colors on the PURE website after we have registered?

You don't! :p

I'm going to make Jason an admin page that gives him all the info though.
I'm also going to change the sign-up system so that if you're registered already it will let you re-register overwriting your existing one rather than just bouncing you back as already in the system. Stay tuned.

I will be in soon, just need to finish picking my car.

We can't race in both time slots right?

I hope not... then I'd have to program it to compare event results. :p
Though it would be pretty trivial to just exclude you from the results if you're racing "out of market". Jason just wouldn't enter your data for a "fun run" in the other division.
 
The specs on the img link on the thread is different from the specs shown on the pure website.
 
The specs on the img link on the thread is different from the specs shown on the pure website.
They've been constantly changing. Please use the photo here for reference for now.
 
Registered as part time, most of the dates look good for my work shift so I will try to run when I can.
 
They've been constantly changing. Please use the photo here for reference for now.

Yeah, I'll update the database when they're done changing. :lol:
 
Should be finalized before the end of the weekend. Once we get some races done and I can tinker with the weights.
 
Are you going to add 40kg (or 50kg) to the '89s?



Also, how do we view people's car/wheel colors on the PURE website after we have registered?
Can you test something for me tonight? If not I can do it when I get home. Take one car, any car and do some laps with it wherever using custom wheels. Then swap back to the stock wheels and see if there's a difference? With this car I assume there's very little difference in grip.
 
I'm interested- race times posted are Arizona time?
Also- 5 speed trans refers to adjustable or pre set?
Eunos Roadster NA Special Package '89 (premium) not on list/not allowed?
 
Last edited:
Can you test something for me tonight? If not I can do it when I get home. Take one car, any car and do some laps with it wherever using custom wheels. Then swap back to the stock wheels and see if there's a difference? With this car I assume there's very little difference in grip.

I can try. I have to work late tonight and then I am flying out to San Fran tomorrow for a week so I will have to let you guys do the mini-races on your own.
 
I've just pushed out an update to the web framework which now allows for re-do's on series registration forms. So if you ever feel like changing your registered car colors, chassis, time slot, etc... just re-submit with what you want and it will wipe out your previous entry and add the new one.

Enjoy the freedom to be indecisive.
 
I can try. I have to work late tonight and then I am flying out to San Fran tomorrow for a week so I will have to let you guys do the mini-races on your own.
No biggie, I just figured you would be on as you have been all week. I can run some laps tonight. 👍
I'm interested- race times posted are Arizona time?
Also- 5 speed trans refers to adjustable or pre set?
Eunos Roadster NA Special Package '89 (premium) not on list/not allowed?
1) PST is Pacific time, GMT is there too. The Race times on the schedule sheet are the in-game race times.
2) Pre-set. If it was the other I would have put "Fully Customizable".
3) No Eunos Roadsters, no premium models.
 
No biggie, I just figured you would be on as you have been all week. I can run some laps tonight. 👍

1) PST is Pacific time, GMT is there too. The Race times on the schedule sheet are the in-game race times.
2) Pre-set. If it was the other I would have put "Fully Customizable".
3) No Eunos Roadsters, no premium models.
Ok got it thanks for the reply
 
Somehow can't find clickable link for real time schedule- am I the only one..lol
 
Somehow can't find clickable link for real time schedule- am I the only one..lol
That will be in the "Series Info" link when I get it completed this weekend. For now, the times are available in a drop-down when you register.
 
Registered. Couldn't decide which car to run so I got Google to get a randomizer for me. Looking forward to this
 
I put the wrong color on my car when I registered. It was supposed to be green/white. Is there anyway I can change it?
 
You know it dude.

Yeah get over that shiz so you can come out and play with us.

w3rd... took the people eater out for a maiden voyage beating up on the National A races (man that AI is terrible).
Car is great in this new physics model. This is going to be fun. 👍

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg


I'll probably be on in the Morning if anyone wants some random spot racing for the giggles.

I put the wrong color on my car when I registered. It was supposed to be green/white. Is there anyway I can change it?

really??

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-slots-get-in-here.292933/page-6#post-9109542
 
The FINAL specs are up, just click on the car specs button in the OP. All 6 cars were within a couple tenths of each other at Silverstone International. I don't think I can get them any closer than that. Please take note that all cars have a stage 3 weight reduction now, but are brought back up to spec weight using ballast. The hp & weight numbers I had before could not be enforced through room settings, so I had to move them around a bit so that I could.

With that said, I have a testing room open at the moment set to friends only if anyone wants to hop in. Just send me a friend request if you haven't done so already. Make sure you put 'FMSC' in the message so I know what it's for. 👍
 
Back