2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,781 views
So does this mean the one who is 2nd in points can get in on points without a win?
 
Thought I'd never say this, but I'm actually impressed with Danica's finish. She was actually passing cars and was fast enough to maintain top 10 most of the race. Very impressive 👍
 
And out comes the freight train of Gordon fans...

My primary reason for now wanting to see him win, at least JJ fans for the most part can take a win and be humble along with others.

So does this mean the one who is 2nd in points can get in on points without a win?

No...and what makes you think Gordon wont lose the lead?
 
Now to get some sleep before F1...
 
And out comes the freight train of Gordon fans...
I've probably been a Gordon fan longer than most on here. My dad has been a fan since he was racing quarter midgets.
 
Do they always light up all positions with the winning driver? Or did Jeff pull off a 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 finish?
Well as we all know, it was rigged so he'd win no matter what.

No just kidding. Thrilled for Jeff, he deserved it.
 
Yeah usually most people aren't hence why it's generally a good idea that they don't talk on subjects that can't be mostly objective on. ;)
Hehe I'll still cheer when he's in the wall.
 
I've probably been a Gordon fan longer than most on here. My dad has been a fan since he was racing quarter midgets.
Can I claim second as since 1999 (I was 2 so it's not like I could go much earlier)
 
#jeffgordonwillwinthechampionship2014
 
I've probably been a Gordon fan longer than most on here. My dad has been a fan since he was racing quarter midgets.

Oh so during the time most Earnhardt fans hated Gordon...I remember them days
 
You've probably been a Gordon fan longer than a few of them have been alive.
Yeah, he's got me beat there :lol:, since I can remember Gordon's been my #1 though
 
Oh so during the time most Earnhardt fans hated Gordon...I remember them days
I was a Davey Allison, Bill Elliott, and Dale Jarrett fan that didn't care for either of those lousy Chevy guys. :mischievous:
 
Might want to calm down there, considering the others that are just as fast and consistent if not more so.

Now why would I do that?
 
Back