2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,777 views
Harvick's out of this
 
Unless Jimmie Johnson has a problem, everyone but Jimmie Johnson is out of this.
 
Love how everyone was "saved" from a Kyle Busch Domination but then Jimmie Johnson is leading. I swear you guys sometimes...just on a different planet.
 
What's wrong with Johnson? He's clearly not running well. Idiots at FOX are good at poking the sleeping bear. Only Brad now has a chance to knock off the 48.
 
Love how everyone was "saved" from a Kyle Busch Domination but then Jimmie Johnson is leading. I swear you guys sometimes...just on a different planet.
Don't look at me. I already knew this race was going to stink either way.
*looks at top 2*

Has the Indy Car race started yet?
Guess what I'm watching.
 
They ruined the 24. He's going to be lucky to hang on to a top 10 finish based on how bad he's running.
 
I love when we get late race cautions with absolutely no explanation.

Not that I'm complaining with the 48 out front.
 
I love when we get late race cautions with absolutely no explanation.

Not that I'm complaining with the 48 out front.
The announcers said debris on the back stretch. However, they didn't show it.
 
The debris disappeared after the flag was thrown.
 
Haters gonna throw bottles on the track, triggering debris cautions.

Not like it's gonna change the outcome, though.
 
Took them long enough to throw the caution there...
They needed to make sure absolutely nobody would be affected by it before throwing the flag.
 
Looked like Kenseth might have had a tire going down there for a second. Maybe he was just really loose.

Edit - The restart made it look even worse.
 
Table+flip.+This+reminded+me+of+two+things.+one+is+this-_e6f132_3220585.gif
 
Sad thing is I was counting down to the reactions.

"Rage in 3...2..1.."

I should start making money off you guys :lol:
 
Sad thing is I was counting down to the reactions.

"Rage in 3...2..1.."

I should start making money off you guys :lol:

It's really not that big of a deal considering it's not the chase yet
 
Good thing is I won't be able to watch any more races so I won't be able to complain anymore.
 
All the sour grapes from people who can't respect a great race car driver...
 
Third top 20 of the season for Kurt Busch.
 
All the sour grapes from people who can't respect a great race car driver...
It just gets old really, and not sure why you care what other people think? Same deal with WRC, Sebastian Loeb dominated, so I stopped watching. Formula 1 this season is a mess, apparently if you're not driving a Mercedes you can't win. V8Supercars has it's own Jimmy Johnson in the form of Jamie Whincup and I don't like him either. I like variety in my motorsports, and that includes race winners. .
 
Back