2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,757 views
Full course caution.
 
"Obviously stay out" :lol:
 
****! Went to take a nap this morning because I stayed up all night watching the Stewart case, and I just woke up
 
Well, these last few laps should be interesting.
 
And another caution
 
Regan got taken out through no fault of his own.
 
Smith was so close to making it through.
 
Allmindinger caused that whole thing because he screwed up the restart.
 
Cautions breed cautions. This should be an interesting final few laps. If this ends up going to a G/W/C, it will makes things very interesting when it comes to fuel, as a few of the leaders are close as it is, despite these caution laps. We'll have to wait and see on that one, if it comes down to it.
 
Allmindinger caused that whole thing because he screwed up the restart.


No he caught Ambrose trying to hang back, and gave him a taste of his own medicine.
 
I think its safe to say that the drivers who stayed out are hoping that it doesn't go GWC.
 
Can Dinger hold on for his first career SC win?

Edit: intense lap!
 
Ambrose just did some of the nicest driving I've ever seen in NASCAR

This is going to be a great GWC
 
Well here comes another long delay.
 
If Ambrose or Allmendinger wins I'll be good. If it's Edwards or Harvick I'm going to be one angry guy.
 
DAM U Denny Hamlin!!!!!!! and Alex Kennedy too!! That was a close race!!!

@The Bman I'm with you on that. Although Marcos needs it more than AJ
 
I think that Alex's incident was a botched attempt at seeking revenge on Reed.
 
So two cars wrecked simultaneously in separate incidents?
 
Two drivers I'm rooting for now fighting for the win. Dem torn feels.
 
This is gonna be the most epic finish of anything ever. Ambrose please!

So two cars wrecked simultaneously in separate incidents?
Basically yes.
 
DAM U Denny Hamlin!!!!!!! and Alex Kennedy too!! That was a close race!!!

@The Bman I'm with you on that. Although Marcos needs it more than AJ
Umm, no, he does not. Ambrose has 2 wins prior to this race, Allmendinger's got zero.
 
If they keep leaning on each other in the corners, Kurt Busch is going to win this race.
 
Why is Newman ranked above McDowell? seems to me the #31 car ran a shorter distance than #95.

Ambrose just did some of the nicest driving I've ever seen in NASCAR

This is going to be a great GWC
it technically won't be a GWC if the pace car leaves with 2 to go. Just saying in case there are 3 more cautions...

So two cars wrecked simultaneously in separate incidents?
Exactly, per nascar.com:
Caution: Hamlin crashes into safety barrels bring out the eighth caution for the day -- meeting the track's record for cautions. Alex Kennedy also got into Reed Sorenson in Turn 1 and got into the wall. No. 32 Boris Said is the beneficiary. A red flag has been drawn to clean up the track.
 
Last edited:
Who knows- maybe someone will sneak by and steal the show? This race is destined to have a dramatic finish!
 
If Ambrose is closer to the top 16 in points, doesn't that mean that A.J. needs the win more, since he is even less likely to qualify for the Chase on points?
 
Back