2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,769 views
Basically me when I start on pole in any racing game :lol:

Oh and Danica got the free pass :sick:
 
Caution out for Kurt Busch, as well as the "bleep" sound effect.
 
Paul Menard getting aggressive as well. This has been an entertaining race
 
Gordon pls, you can do it
 
Wow Logano about binned it off of 4. Jeff Gordon is on a missioni!
 
I'm glad Gordon doesn't throw away 5 spots like he used to do on restarts
 
10 to go.
 
Tide took advantage of the jet dryer crash in 2012. Why not Kobalt Tools after today?
 
Richmond in April, then Martinsville in October. Only scheduled races for Outback.

Makes sense, I think I missed that race because of work.
 
3rd win of the year. Nice.
 
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Steelers win last night, Jeff Gordon wins today.

This weekend keeps getting better and better.
 
Once Joey drove himself out of it, I figured the race was over. Harvick only got close to them because they were racing (Jeff and Joey). Good job Gordon, smart move.
 
That puts Jeff into a 4 way tie for wins on the season. Also puts him as the would-be #1 if the chase were to begin now.
 
Steelers win last night, Jeff Gordon wins today.

This weekend keeps getting better and better.
You guys beat the Bills, we beat the Bengals, great weekend 👍
 
What a season for the 24 team. That's 2 weeks in a row they've had the best car
 
JJ and Newman are clearly at odds with one another at the moment.
 
I liked how Logano's coke bottle had "Joey" on it :lol:

Congrats to Gordon on win number 91 :eek:, man they're having a hell of a season amirite?

Johnson and Newman arguing over hard racing. wut? :irked:

Top 30 finishes for a lot of small teams too 👍

And lastly, 900 posts here. Wow, it seems like I can only post so much :gtpflag: Looking forward to 1,000.
 
Gordon also has the points lead :sly:

Man, Jr. sure lead it for a while :lol:
 
I have a feeling that Jeff Gordon will have at least 100 career wins before he retires. Hendrick as a whole (excluding Khane) has been pretty dominant all year.
 
Gordon also has the points lead :sly:

Man, Jr. sure lead it for a while :lol:

Yeah well next weekend we'll see it's not like the gap is big at all. Also Junior seems to have the better luck out of all the HMS guys.
 
That Coca-Cola ad. I don't know why it was just so :lol: for me.
 
I have a feeling that Jeff Gordon will have at least 100 career wins before he retires. Hendrick as a whole (excluding Khane) has been pretty dominant all year.
As long as Elliott isn't ready too early, then it's entirely possible
 
Yeah well next weekend we'll see it's not like the gap is big at all. Also Junior seems to have the better luck out of all the HMS guys.
Junior and JJ had great runs through the adversity they faced. I think Kahne will be replaced by Elliot when that time comes
 
Back