2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,421 views
Cant believe Logano is still so immature. I guess when everything is handed to you that kind of stunts your growth
 
Yeah, Parker wasn't too happy about that wreck yesterday. Called Logano unprofessional and said the Truck Series drivers did a better job at racing side by side in practice considering they were doing 3-4 wide and Logano couldn't handle 2 wide.
 
Joke is on 20 and 22 as far as Parker is concerned because at least he got a sponsor (Lending Tree) on the car out of that mess
 
No crashes in the Nationwide practice that ended 25 minutes ago.
 
Talking of 2001, I have actually watched every race of that season, and would gladly recommend that to any other old NASCAR fans as well. 👍 It gets better when you don't know anything too specific about the outcomes of the races.

The Busch Series back then was great as well.
 
So a window came off one of the trucks and almost gets the flag marshall at start finish.

Yep, Daytona is slowly becoming the new Talladega.
 
So a window came off one of the trucks and almost gets the flag marshall at start finish.

Yep, Daytona is slowly becoming the new Talladega.

What the hell? :crazy:
 
Daytona International Speedway. Land of the Bizarre.
 
e40.jpg
 
I genuinely feel Austin Dillon has got to have the best shot at it. Easily he's the most seasoned of any of the rookies (he's even been in nationwide way before any of them were AND way before his two full seasons in Truck and nationwide). That said, Larson is the one that'll be in contention to take it away for the most part.
 
Thanks to a blizzard I now have the night off so I can watch the Duel's.:)
 
Commercial break so that means its time to make it go faster.

Milk and cereal, milk and cereal, milk and cereal. Cereal and milk, cereal and milk.
 
The Busch Series back then was great as well.
I'm actually going through old Busch races at the moment. Started with 1992, now at 1994. Not all races can be found on Youtube, but I'll take what I can get.
 
I take it it's on FS1? :indiff:
 
DW says Kenseth was seen in the Limited last week. Welcome back DW.
 
TIL Jr.'s spotter is Andy Houston, who used to drive this car
96mcd-front.jpg
 
This is actually quite good.

Kahne just tried to wreck Whitt. Or came close.
 
Jr. locked up big time coming in the pits.

EDIT: Derp. Big fingers, small screen and autocorrect.

EDIT 2: 🤬. Jr's got tire (Rick Allen) prawbl'ms.
 
Single file to the end I reckon.

Wow Tony! The 4 tyre cars going!
 
Keep Logano and Kenseth apart. If you don't they will wreck again.
 
Startin' to get a lil crazy at 200 mph.
 
Whooo that sidedraft works!
 
Danica in, Bowman in, Wise in (6th!), Whitt in.
Vickers, Logano, Kligerman, Stenhouse Jr. on the bubble.
 
Back