2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,455 views
Let's go Gordon!
 
Man I wish Dodge was still in Nascar at times. Their car in this-gen spec would look so nice.
 
Kurt just made a crazy 3 wide move through the middle
 
Dodge-Charger-NASCAR-Sprint.jpg
 
Oh how I love that gyrocam :dopey:
 
The number 4 car of Harvick had too high of a split on the track bar.
 
Darrell: Rockin like the boogy woogy choo choo tracks :lol:

Oh Darrell......
 
You tree'd me without me saying anything. :lol:

But yeah, DW. :lol::lol::lol:
Milk and cereal milk and cereal. Cereal and milk, cereal and milk. :lol: I know you said this earlier but..... I had too.
 
Milk and cereal milk and cereal. Cereal and milk, cereal and milk. :lol: I know you said this earlier but..... I had too.
:lol:

The NASCAR Nonsense videos are perfect for good laughs, but not without a language warning.
 
 
I would really like to see Terry make it in!
 
Terry and Bobby need to make it in. Waltrip making it would be swell as well.
 
Fox wind trax.... 🤬 or not???:lol:
 
That wind tracker is interesting. You could see the cars affecting the flow of the wind as they came by.
I didn't see it move around the cars much, I just saw a bunch of blue lines :lol:

And mostly everyone is in the pits at once

And Brad K. too fast exiting the pits
 
Gordon and Edwards racing hard out of pit road
 
Distracting as 🤬 though. We want to see racing, not molecules, FOX. :rolleyes:

I do find it interesting, however.
 
Apperently Keselowski doesn't want to take his penalty

Now he does, and looses touch with the whole field
 
Brad too fast exiting pit road.
I didn't see it move around the cars much, I just saw a bunch of blue lines :lol:

And mostly everyone is in the pits at once

And Brad K. too fast exiting the pits
There was a section going across the track near the bus stop that was getting flicked upward as the field passed by that spot. Without the cars it was going straight across the track.

Brad goofed. :lol:
 
Kez has a flat tire
 
Edit: Wow a double tree!
 
Back