2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,421 views
Looks like something went wrong on Kligerman's car.
 
No caution and a nice three wide finish. Not bad. On to Duel #2.
 
I'm surprised the team let Kenseth do a burnout.:scared:
 
If they have to change an engine now, they won't be penalized for it.
 
I guess there are no livestreams of nascar races, unless fox has it.
 
That was awesome. Was pulling for Kev, but oh well. Glad Smokes back in goodfashion. Very racey. Almost like his old early 2000's self.

This means all SHR cars are in 500 :)
 
So, who's your guys' picks for Duel 2? Waltrip is always one to look out for on the superspeedways!
 
So, who's your guys' picks for Duel 2? Waltrip is always one to look out for on the superspeedways!
Kurt is bad fast when he was in #78, and now he has an even faster car:

#41 Kurt Busch
#78 Martin Truex
 
Just because I like his car, Denny Ham. Most of my favorite guys were in the first sprint.
 
Denny or Jimmie'll win it, but my avatar should tell you who I'm rooting for
 
If they have to change an engine now, they won't be penalized for it.

It's not so much that as something else may break in the process and they may not find out until it's too late.
 
:lol: Wow.

Too much paint can slow you down, you know. ;)

(All puns intended) Even with all that part, he will be going ham to win here. Also, I think Denny's has a HAMburger special going. :lol:
 
If NASCAR did it like GT6 does endurance races, McDowell was in :dopey:.
 
67e2b4e3-a678-4462-a05f-77a6a9881ecf_400.jpg
 
DenHam and Jimijohn. Those are who I am rooting on.
 
You have to watch Hamlin, since JGR has swept everything so far.
 
Seeing Jeff Gordon's interview made me feel old, no way can his daughter be that old already.:lol:
 
Seeing Jeff Gordon's interview made me feel old, no way can his daughter be that old already.:lol:
My sister is as old as her.
 
Mah boy Landon is going to have some work to do tonight but I think he'll make it easy.
 
Hopefully Hamlin doesn't get stuck in the back like my parcel is stuck in Vancouver.
 
The LaBonte row is the best one in this duel.
 
Harvick's car has failed post-race inspection, love the fact he found out on-air.
 
Boogity Boogity Boogity!
 
A part in the left rear suspension that affected the travel and rake and whatnot. Too complicated for me :lol:

Edit: rake not take :lol:
 
Last edited:
Back