2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,666 views
Newman will be hero or zero.
 
Time to break these out.

 
Are there enough cars that stayed out to keep Harvick ahead of the cars with new tires? With the dominant car, Harvick probably should have pitted.
 
Are there enough cars that stayed out to keep Harvick ahead of the cars with new tires? With the dominant car, Harvick probably should have pitted.

I wonder if he'll take them now?
 
Well, that is a new track record for cautions at Phoenix.
 
Larson... unreal.
 
Newman doing whatever it takes to advance!
 
Gordon eliminated on that smash into the wall by Newman on Larson.
 
So, are we gonna see Larson vs Newman go at it? Loganos pissed. :nervous:
 
Larson, please go and beat the **** out of Newman
 
I wonder if we're going to see any fireworks like what we saw last week.
 
Axalta's next paint color: "Rainbow tears"
 
Gordon fans right now:

2013-08-23-tantrum.gif
 
That was dirty as all get out but good on Newman for doing what he had to do with this horrible format.

EDIT: Also, I strongly dislike Larson so I'm totally biased.
 
Fair or not, I hope Newman gets dumped into the wall next week... karma. That's not the way to do it, I don't care who he beat out.
 
If only Homestead were a Superspeedway
 
If I was Kyle Larson I would be going over to the #31 car to tell Ryan Newman what an ass he is. Dirty.
 
Gordon will be all over the 2 next weekend.
 
Back