2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,513 views
I think with all the media coverage surrounding the 3 and the tendency for broadcasters to just drill certain drivers names into our ears, I'm quickly seeing the point that video posted a few pages ago was making: The way the marketing is being done.
 
Guys, I've found a picture from the future, every other car will wreck causing a massive delay, this will be the scene tonight.
AR-120219862.jpg
 
Someone just went poof. Really confused who's who with drivers this season.
 
Are you guys in your super happy place?

Kindness.
Pass it on.

:lol:
 
So who spun the Police car around, Snively Whiplash?


And seriously, who the hell was the spotter on the 84? Did no one not tell the driver that someone was coming out?
 
JOONYAH!

I like how the other JGR cars are helping Elliott and not just going for the win.
 
Brian Scott possible flat tire

Kyle Busch with Oil on window


EDIT 1: The Geico Cheesesteak Shuffle... :lol:
 
Last edited:
Danica most certainly has a flat right rear.
 
:lol:
 
Jr must've been getting close to going a lap down, debris caution.
 
@TheOrangeCone has more twitter followers than half the NASCAR drivers lol.
 
Ty Dillon speeding on pit road. Goes from 1st to rear of the field.
 
Ty Dillon speeding on pit road. Goes from 1st to rear of the field.
Damn, he needs to calm down down there, I'm surprised they didn't catch him speeding when he overtook Elliott Sadler going into pit road.
 
Damn, he needs to calm down down there, I'm surprised they didn't catch him speeding when he overtook Elliott Sadler going into pit road.

He got lucky the first time as he slowed just before he reached the cone. This time, not so much.
 
Just noticed the Nationwide cars finally don't have those silly ears on the spoilers anymore.
 
Have a feeling that Kyle Busch will win this one.
 
No way what Kyle did there was legal. C'mon NASCAR...
 
The low line stretching out is killing the race for me.
 
Back