2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,524 views
Buesher penalized for what Kyle did.... Favoritism much!?
 
Caution for debris.

Did Junior loose the draft or something?
 
I counted 7 bumps for Buescher, never actually pushed.

Caution for debris.
 
BTAug0t.png
 
I had a feeling this "no pushing" rule was going to be problematic. Change the aero and you won't have to worry about tandem drafting.
 
I had a feeling this "no pushing" rule was going to be problematic. Change the aero and you won't have to worry about tandem drafting.
Rule Change is cheaper for everyone compared to an Aero Change
 
I'd actually rather have tandems than this. My God it's boring having the low line pull out into a single file.
 
CAUTION
CRAZY SAVE by Ryan Sieg

21 TO GO
 
There's that caution the leaders were betting on
 
Was I the only one who blatantly saw the 9 give a push?
 
Trevor Bayne making the higher line work better than Brad was managing to do.
 
CAUTION
CHAD BOAT SPINS
4 TO GO

Looking like a GWC
 
I guess Chad Boat is all at sea in this race.

I'll keep quiet now :p
 
Ty Dillion's crew chief:
"Spit road"
"Peeding Penalty"
:lol:
 
GREEN FLAG
Green White Checkered Attempt #1
2 TO GO
 
Wow that was close!!!
 
Back