2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,720 views
Gordon pits all alone. That's not useful.
 
I'm really enjoying this. :D
 
Kahne spins.

Kyle Busch runs over airgun. He will have to come back in.
 
Kahne spins upon pit exit! Grass everywhere!


We stay green.




Kyle destroys an air gun!
 
Kahne practicing his victory donuts :lol:
 
Kahne hurt his splitter pretty badly.. :(
 
Looks like Busch is ignoring the black flag. They unfurl the OTHER black and white flag and Kyle Busch is done.
 
The livestream I use is gone!! Nooooo!

It is back now :)
 
JGR might have the best plate cars on the track, but they have been terrible on pit road tonight.
 
What cost Kenseth his championship in 2013
I would say his terrible result at the Talladega Chase race was his undoing. He didn't wreck, but just couldn't get to the front at the end. I think he finished something like 23rd.
 
No big crashes yet... Still three wide in places... Incredible.
 
Why did they re-skin the 23?
 
Nope. Definitely isn't. Unless Borla is Dr. Pepper now.
 
Why did they re-skin the 23?
Because those guys are actually paying for the sponsorship, Dr. Pepper was just a placeholder.
 
Nope. Definitely isn't. Unless Borja is Dr. Pepper now.
That's the 83 of Alex Bowman I think.

Looking at weather, a cell has made it from the west of the peninsula to the middle of Florida in about an hour or so.

Vortex affect anyone?
 
Tony Stewart reporting an issue with his engine.
 
83 is Ryan Truex and he didn't make the race. I think Jahgee is right that Dr. Pepper is just a placeholder and not an actual sponsor.
I like how these guys got sponsors
Funny for Kligerman, he gets sponsorship by flipping over. Lol
 
That's the 83 of Alex Bowman I think.

Looking at weather, a cell has made it from the west of the peninsula to the middle of Florida in about an hour or so.

Vortex affect anyone?

The rain looks like it might just miss Daytona to the north.
 
Rain is 2 hours out. So they have to finish 250 miles in 120 minutes. That's close.
 
Stewart needs a caution for crew to take a look under hood. Engine "lays down on exit (of corner) and then comes back."

Per Stewart-Haas Racing Twitter feed.
 
Stewart needs a caution for crew to take a look under hood. Engine "lays down on exit (of corner) and then comes back."

Per Stewart-Haas Racing Twitter feed.
Then he needs a wreck. I can see this race actually not getting another caution unless there is a wreck.
 
Back