2014 United Sports Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
  • 323,666 views
They did in the 24 of le man every year

That's not the ALMS... Ballsy pass by Dempsey (How often do you hear that?)
 
Dude... the top 3 GTLM cars are within 3 seconds.. can't we have a peek at that?
 
Woohoo, time for TMZ in the LA area. :rolleyes: :crazy:Are there any streams?
 
who has a link to a Fox Sports 2 stream??...
 
http://www. vipboxus .co/motorsports/203824/1/united-sportscar-championship-rolex-24-daytona-international-speedway-live-stream-online.html

*Take out the spaces in the link
 
They did in the 24 of le man every year

You are confusing the WEC of which Le Mans is a round with ALMS which was an American regional series.
 
Dude... the top 3 GTLM cars are within 3 seconds.. can't we have a peek at that?

No, you may not watch any racing during the race, but here's a commercial and a pit stop.
 
Woohoo, time for TMZ in the LA area. :rolleyes:

Miss nobody here in Dallas. Back to Fox Sports 2 for me, though I hate that I had to go back & forth between an HD channel and a standard channel.
 
Damn coverage on fox is over and i don't have FS 2 :( any live net streams? also good to see the vette team running the new C7R :cheers:
 
Damn coverage of fox is over and i don't have FS 2 :( any live net streams? also good to see the vette team running the ne C7R :cheers:

I just posted above with a link.
 
Is fox sports 2 not high definition? It looks terrible. I can probably find a better stream than this. Is Radio Le Mans covering this race?
 
GTLM rules, just sayin.
 
Fox 2 is HD but this is footage purchased by Motors TV and they have much more coverage of the race in contrast to the amount of TV commercials Fox 2 has
 
So we can't even have a look when top 3 GTLM is within .4 secs... This is why road racing can never blossom in USA...
 
That would be gearwhine.
:indiff: I know what gear whine sounds like.

It's a single-tone hum, like a hydraulic pump or something.
 
Without Fox Sports 2, I feel no interest in trying to find coverage of this. Onboards are nice, but I want timing info with them, and the IMSA live timing isn't very live.
 
Without Fox Sports 2, I feel no interest in trying to find coverage of this. Onboards are nice, but I want timing info with them, and the IMSA live timing isn't very live.

This problem is way too common.. Nice going FOX/IMSA
 
Guys check the link I posted. it's grainy but it's coverage
 
Running Chrome + AdBlock Plus at the moment but I still get a greyed out feed at Justintv. And if I try blocking the "buy Pro Now" add, it blocks the whole feed.

What settings are you guys using?

Live Stream here


Sorry, I have work to do and I was away. I used the link above, just Chrome with AdBlock turned on, nothing else.
 
:indiff: I know what gear whine sounds like.

It's a single-tone hum, like a hydraulic pump or something.

Well why weren't you that specific in the first place? I'll listen and see, but I'm thinking that may be the turbos. I could be wrong.
 
I guess I'll just keep an eye on my twitter feed. Lots of info flowing in there.

Deltawing with gearbox issues, going to the garage.
 
Noooooo not the deltawing!!!!!!!
 
Summary of the race coverage so far...
Pit stops that are mostly irrelevant to lead changes.
People getting interviewed
Commercials.
3 minutes of actual racing.
 
Dominik Farnbacher back to the lead in GTLM Go Viper!!
 
Well one stream has been taken down. :grumpy: Thanks FOX
 
Back