2014 United Sports Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
  • 323,678 views
Just saw it all pop up on twitter.

What happened to the Red Dragon?
 
Wow what a hit. That's it for the Ferrari and the 99. Let's hope the drivers are okay.
 
What car was just hit? By the time the camera changed, the car exploded. :eek:
 
Hard hard impact! Tornado of debris flying off of the car
 
Is it really hard to grasp that other sports are more popular than racing?
 
Just saw it all pop up on twitter.

What happened to the Red Dragon?

Red Dragon drove right into the back of the #62 Ferrari that was going really slow.
 
What the hell has just happened?
 
I just turned my head and the guys at Motors just yelped. Horrible :(
 
My best guess are 2,000 households and about 1 million bars (but those bars don't show racing).

excatly they rather show some obscure small town college basketball from 8 states over showing racing. Asking a waitress or bartender to turn "the race" on is like i asked them for social security number.
 
99 came up on the 62. 62 was off pace, 99 was not and probably didn't see it until he was into it. Doesn't look good for Memo.
 
Why don't they red flag this?

The driver of the DP didn't get out when the car was on fire. That is NOT a good sign,
 
I was watching in-car of the 91 and 911 on one computer and turned back to my mac just in time to see debris flying through the air. looked likemMemo got of the 99 got out by himself...

edit: I guess not, not sure who I saw
 
I just caught a glimpse of the Prototype and it was terrible. How did that happen?
 
They are taking off the roof to get Memo out?

Red flag.
 
Wow...
 
Crossing fingers here.
 
None of my streams are working, anyone got one?
 
Are either of the drivers out yet? Didn't see the crash but I saw the aftermath.
 
thats a pretty inaccurate track map
 
Back