2014 United Sports Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
  • 323,569 views
I forgot they were there last year, I guess it was because they didn't do more than average, plus the BoP screwed them.

they has ZERO straight line speed at Le Mans....none whatsoever...they could have run a flawless 24hrs and there was no way they were going to win
 
10 min shoot out! :D this should be good!
 
But the Corvette and Ford Ecoboost cars are not? I mean I thought the unification would make all of the series the same classifications.
I think that's still being worked on/discussed. They do plan on it happening.
 
Lol!! Car goes off, bump comes back on track keeps going no biggie... Oh there full yellow!! These clowns really can't help it, impossible to just leave a race run its course naturally.
 
they has ZERO straight line speed at Le Mans....none whatsoever...they could have run a flawless 24hrs and there was no way they were going to win

That's because of the BoP the same one that screwed everyone but Porsche and Aston Martin. The ACO GTE debacle was heard very loud after it all.
 
But the Corvette and Ford Ecoboost cars are not? I mean I thought the unification would make all of the series the same classifications.
no...they supposedly BoP'd the 2 different classes to be equal...but the P2's have NOTHING for the DP's...its sad...
 
There wasn't even anything to clear up, this is the only thing that stops American racing being perfect. The organiser always throw stupid cautions to add some artificial excitement when it isn't even needed.
 
That's because of the BoP the same one that screwed everyone but Porsche and Aston Martin. The ACO GTE debacle was heard very loud after it all.

yup...seems like USCR has the GTLM's running very even...which is good...hopefully things are sorted for Le Mans...
 
Not even 10 minutes to the end when this gets going... maybe 8.
 
Eh. As much as it ruins the race, it is pretty exiting.
 
There wasn't even anything to clear up, this is the only thing that stops American racing being perfect. The organiser always throw stupid cautions to add some artificial excitement when it isn't even needed.
I'd rather have seen the merge NOT be run by NASCAR. Then again, I'm not sure who would be far and away a better option.
 
I just can't get excited to watch something that is basically artificial.
 
May as well have just been the Daytona 10 minutes. Stupid caution.

Sad part is that is usually how it happens even in Nascar, screw the many laps prior "we'll throw a late caution and make it exciting!!! that will get more fans to watch!" That's the mentality of this type of racing regulation in the states, luckily IRL hasn't been hit by it yet.
 
What are they doing?! They are all lined up...
 
no...they supposedly BoP'd the 2 different classes to be equal...but the P2's have NOTHING for the DP's...its sad...

Its only the first race and unsurprisingly, the cars that raced here the most ended being the ones that were better. Yes the DPs were faster but if anyone has paid attention to the last two years in Grand Am, the Corvette DPs have always outpaced everyone.
 
Sad part is that is usually how it happens even in Nascar, screw the many laps prior "we'll throw a late caution and make it exciting!!! that will get more fans to watch!" That's the mentality of this type of racing regulation in the states, luckily IRL hasn't been hit by it yet.
Any time a caution is thrown it is almost half of the time for something artificial sadly.
 
How long has it been since the last Rolex 24 ended under yellow? Wasn't it in 2003?
 
Winkelhock is done. Level 5 will win GTD.
 
Winkelhock's got a problem... stupid contact.
 
Back