2014 United Sports Car Championship

• Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
#42(Yacaman), could of just kept going, but he keeps checking inside & never goes back to throttle, he made that contact happen. Yacaman is HORRIBLE @ driving around other cars LOL.....

#42(Yacaman), could of just kept going, but he keeps checking inside & never goes back to throttle, he made that contact happen. Yacaman is HORRIBLE @ driving around other cars LOL.....

It doesnt help trying to get used to a new car either though, but he isn't exactly the smartest driver in the group.

Excellent race! I only got the onboards and MRN broadcast, but it seemed awesome. That Ligier was really quick out of the box. It just needs some drivers with spatial awareness and it'll be hard to beat.

Double Viper domination in GT classes. Me gusta!

If this was Iracing, Gus would've been DQ'd after 3 laps for incident points :lol: Brundle seems to be pushing the track limits pretty far as well, but they're not the only two guilty

If this was Iracing, Gus would've been DQ'd after 3 laps for incident points :lol: Brundle seems to be pushing the track limits pretty far as well, but they're not the only two guilty

Frankly, you're asking for it when you visit an F1 track. Either penalize everything or nothing with regards to track limits. Line the edges with BIG curbs or something. Lots of liberties taken during the WEC race as well

Frankly, you're asking for it when you visit an F1 track. Either penalize everything or nothing with regards to track limits. Line the edges with BIG curbs or something. Lots of liberties taken during the WEC race as well
I get why it's safer to have parking lots of space off of every corner, but what we saw this past weekend inevitably happens from all drivers pro and am alike. I'd rather see tracks Mid-Ohio or Barber(insert any other natural terrain road course pretty much) on the schedule giving less room for error rather than being able to take the Gran Turismo line around the whole course. That's my only dislike on COTA or any other F1 Tilke(spelling?) designed tracks. Safety is taken to the point of total overkill thus bastardizing the race imo

PLM this weekend. I will be in attendance. Photos and Videos will be taken!!

I get why it's safer to have parking lots of space off of every corner, but what we saw this past weekend inevitably happens from all drivers pro and am alike. I'd rather see tracks Mid-Ohio or Barber(insert any other natural terrain road course pretty much) on the schedule giving less room for error rather than being able to take the Gran Turismo line around the whole course. That's my only dislike on COTA or any other F1 Tilke(spelling?) designed tracks. Safety is taken to the point of total overkill thus bastardizing the race imo

PLM this weekend. I will be in attendance. Photos and Videos will be taken!!

I'm taking photos at turn 10 right now. CTSC on track at the moment.

IMSA Radio coming from Radio Le Mans team for next year including Conti and PT Lites coverage along with the USCR :D :D

I have tentative plans to go to Petit LeMans. My grandmother is very sick and likely on her deathbed, so it really depends on how she holds out.

Sorry to here about grandma.
I hope she is restful in her remaining time with us.
She has been on "anytime now" status for about three weeks. Her joints ache, but she otherwise has no pain. I am waiting until noon tomorrow (Friday) to make my final decision on whether to go or not. If she is still acting alert and everything we will head out.

My family seems pretty determined to have a Saturday funeral so any weekend plans are all considered tentative at this point. If it weren't an eight hour drive it would be a lot easier to figure out what we should do.

New front aero bits for the Deltawing.

By8ltNhCUAE4ptp.jpg:large

Looks a bit like a snowplow. :lol:

I was thinking a shovel but works for me.

I kind of wish that car would go away, it's never really done much and not like the Mazda's who are working on a completely different idea for racing and their program.

Damn they stream the ones I go to in the US. Guess I gotta stop going to races so I can see streams :lol:
I was thinking the same thing.

Some photos of the DeltaWing's new aero bits I taken.
How big are the crowds compared to years past? If I go I want to be sure to avoid traffic and get a good spot.

How big are the crowds compared to years past? If I go I want to be sure to avoid traffic and get a good spot.

It's my first time going but the traffic haven't been bad the last 2 days. That said, tomorrow and Saturday could be a different story.

Did the C7.R's get any BoP adjustments? I'm still bitter they got completely castrated and Viper now will probably win the championship. Back when the Viper got a BoP break the Vettes were running on par with them yet Vette still got a BoP hit. I like Team SRT and Viper but it still leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Back