2014 United Sports Car Championship

• Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
We don't need full course yellows for a lot of incidents...

It'd be nice if they could do a better job of figuring when they do and don't need to roll the tow vehicles. I can understand not wanting to do a hot pull, but the last FCY was thrown for a car that wound up departing under its own power.

Just like always the stream is about the P cars i yet to hear them talk about the GTLM class yet boring

Edit
Stop watching i'll just read the end results later to much P class talk for my taste

Finally got up & tuned in about an hour ago. Saw to major bone head moves from Porsches, are they trying to become the new Ferrari or what?

Spirit of Daytona is in trouble, not sure if it made it back to the pits after contact at the chicane.

E- Left Front is wrecked but it's still moving.

I am playing GT6 and watching the live stream :D Best of both worlds! :lol:

About to do that myself. Hoping this happens for Daytona, Would love to be in one of those live 24 races online while watching the actual 24 hour race.

Just heard the Aim Autosport team has won the North American Endurance Championship. Thanks Scott Tucker, the one positive thing you did in your disgusting time here was give that 555 team a chance to win something.

I vote the IMSA.com stream is better than tv since there malarkey going on also during almost each break on tv itself. I love the current trio they have broadcasting.

Yellow with 20mins left. Really.

EDIT: ahhh ok...

EDIT: Ok that looks :ill: LMPC backwards hard.

Sean Rayhall checked AND released from the care center. Perfect timing for that news to come out.

Back