Liquid

Fission Mailed
Premium
Slovakia
Bratvegas
GTP_Liquid
Yeah. It has started already.

Stabæk 0-1 Connah's Quay Nomads

First ever European campaign and through to the next round without conceding a goal. Football just gets better and better!

See you in the final, Sevilla.

Seriously why do West Ham bother?

Two years in a row they ignore the Europa League, presumably to focus on the PL. Maybe if they do well, they can qualify for the Europa League next year.💡

West Ham move in to a new stadium then get knocked out of Europe in it....

...Lets see who MUFC get tomorrow.

Seriously why do West Ham bother?

Two years in a row they ignore the Europa League, presumably to focus on the PL. Maybe if they do well, they can qualify for the Europa League next year.💡
Or they simply aren't good enough. I don't see why West Ham were anywhere near favourites for this tie.

The defeat was described as "embarrassing" by the BBC when in reality, they were not good enough and were outworked by a better team over two legs.

Yet more arrogance in English football media.

Or they simply aren't good enough. I don't see why West Ham were anywhere near favourites for this tie.
In hindsight that's easy to say, but the extent to West Ham's inconsistency is more than EL qualifiers against a Romanian team.(which they definitely should be beating)

West Ham had a real golden opportunity to make top 4 last season but dropped points in stupid games, a draw against a Crystal Palace team that stopped playing after Christmas, a hammering by Swansea who were cruising around mid-table to end the season and a loss to Stoke who managed to seal the glory of a top 9 finish.

This West Ham side have the potential to be in the top 4 yet give away stupid results. Happened the year before under Sam where they managed to go from 3rd in January to 11th in May.

If they don't change their act they are simply another Newcastle.

image.jpg

Van Persie back at OT, and I had to look up Zorya, they are in Europe for winning the Ukrainian Cup last season, good group and it should be fairly straightforward...

Rooney, Jones, Shaw, Lingard and Mkhitaryan not in Man United's squad for the Feyenoord tomorrow.

Southampton vs Sparta Prague at St Mary's tomorrow. If my student loan had come a few weeks earlier, I might have gone.
Rosicky out for Sparta. Just Boufal out for Southampton and we're making changes.

Great result for Dundalk getting a point against AZ Alkmaar but the biggest concern for AZ was their goalscorer Huytens. He got knocked clean out by the Dundalk keeper when scoring the goal, completely accidental of course, and he was down for a long time. Luckily this came through 

AZ 1-1 Dundalk

Dundalk had a man sent off at on 70 minutes and came back to equalise in the 89th minute. Incredible.

Jesus what happened to Inter?
I don't know. ITV are probably showing highlights soon so i'll probably tell you.

EDIT: They deserved it because of their stupid kits despite playing at home. Inter players probably blinded.

Last edited:
Inter getting beat off Beer Sheva isn't a shock if you know how much they've spent and how good a team they actually are. I fully expect them to be a dark horse this competition.

Inter getting beat off Beer Sheva isn't a shock if you know how much they've spent and how good a team they actually are. I fully expect them to be a dark horse this competition.
But... they lost to Celtic.

Latest Posts

Back