2019 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter yellosnake
  • 986 comments
So, ah, it's not looking too good unless you're a Ford. Any Ford apparently.

EDIT: Uh, the other manufacturers might have something?

Maybe it's just me, but it seems surreal seeing a No. 24 car leading the Daytona 500... and Jeff Gordon not in that 24. Funny enough, 1999 was the first season of NASCAR that I followed. And who was the guy who got me into NASCAR? Jeff Gordon. I will be so proud of William Byron if he pulls this one off.

It’s super scary how close the cars can come to the pit wall during accidents like that. Mark Martin has that crazy crash at Michigan some years ago, and you can imagine how awful a similar crash would be if it happened at Daytona...

Cody Ware punts B.J. McLeod (teammates) causing Tyler Reddick to spin and crash into slowing Jimmie Johnson and Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

Bad bit of luck there for Kyle Larson. Also, I just noticed Monster Energy there on his firesuit. I'd love to see them on the #42 when Kurt Busch retires

Logano makes a brilliant move to get into the lead pack, then Brad spins to set up a restart. 100,000 standing up to watch this finish.

Saw this coming. RCR is wiped out entirely, and literally everyone (Dibenidetto in particular) I thought had this race is out. Great. Neat. Grand.

Jesus, that’s why it’s called a Big One.

Larson got through, his spin earlier was just apart of his strategy.
Elliott, Larson, Byron, Logano and Stenhouse all got by with little damage. I still think that its going to be Bowyer or Busch.

Back