2019 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter yellosnake
  • 986 comments
Jesus, that’s why it’s called a Big One.

Larson got through, his spin earlier was just apart of his strategy.

My 46" plasma screen was nothing but sparks. Hell has come again to Daytona, and DiBenedetto Menard was His Prophet.

I think this one is for the M&M potato.
That M&M looks like it might get munched by all those Fords right behind!

Also, with so few cars now on the lead lap, might they all pit for tires before the restart?

Tis race went from being relatively quiet like the Xfinity race to a mess like the truck race in a matter of laps.
It all started when Fox ran a creepy closeup of the full Moon.

Now there will supposedly a 2 lap shoot-out for the checker.

McDowell, Preece, Chastain, Johnson all somehow still in contention for the win.
Preece can be a kingmaker here, even win. He's smart and quick, but a rookie at Cup racing. He will be pushing Logano, who has left rear fender damage.

Last edited:
It wasnt his fault, but he kind of reminds of Newman in that if he's around a wreck will likely follow even if he's not the cause.

No Newman is literally unlucky how it wasn't Larson's fault to move down from the line when there is open space to make the pass is interesting. Larson isn't a victim and this isn't the first time he's caused his own issues tonight.

I’ve never been a huge Hamlin fan, but I’d be pretty happy if he won.

Did they start the race later this year? Seems like the sun went down at an earlier stage of the race than it usually does.

No Newman is literally unlucky how it wasn't Larson's fault to move down from the line when there is open space to make the pass is interesting. Larson isn't a victim and this isn't the first time he's caused his own issues tonight.

I was talking about Ricky, not Kyle.

It's denny time
Screenshot_20190218_013811_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Back