2019 Touring Car discussion - WTCC, BTCC etcTouring Cars 

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 664 comments
:bowdown:YES! Renault had to be in it. The brand sells very well here. I've got two favourites now. Too excited! I'll be there for the race. No doubt GRM shirts will be bought. :D

As a side, I asked Chad Naylon about why Matt White was wearing a Renault cap at Adelaide. I figured there may be announcement with ties to Nissan and joining TCR with the Megane.
Got no response. All good now.

Having owned a Megane, this is Awesome news.

Pleased for Jack, but spare a thought for Mike Bushell - allegedly let down by sponsor(s) when the time came to pay the bill...

Hopefully he can win the final Clio Cup title by way of consolation.

Edit - anyone else going to Brands on Wednesday?

Saw this today, great news for Jack, would be a shame for his talent to go amiss from the grid. Though it sucks for Bushell, bit of a bummer to be let down by sponsors this late on, but no doubt we'll see him in Clio's challenging that title for a another chance in the BTCC next year perhaps.

Really nicely prepared bit of kit.
1bmwbtccjordan_kf2-002.jpg

1bmwbtcc_turkington-002.jpg
BMW4-1024x683.jpg

Guess what liveries I'll attempt on my Gr.4 M4. ;):D
I love it. It's right next to some of my favorite modern F-series BMWs:

news_bw_f30_rear.jpg

475905_10150569385146653_134254451652_9394208_558013892_o.jpg

Guess I'm most happy it's a proper 3-box touring car.
To be fair, I quite like the BMW 3 Series Touring Cars as well. Both this and the 320si look like they belong and are decent cars.

Seeing this, real real shame the Q50 was scrapped.
Somebody posted a video of them testing it at Knockhill though. I think it could race somewhere. Probably not the BTCC.

Edit: It is racing in the Touring Car Trophy with Laser Tools Racing.

Somebody posted a video of them testing it at Knockhill though. I think it could race somewhere. Probably not the BTCC.

Edit: It is racing in the Touring Car Trophy with Laser Tools Racing.
Ah, it's a feeder series. That's cool. Say! On that note, I saw the 2019 A45 with a Laser livery. That one looks pretty good.

Last edited:
Back